Logo
external image

Hello guys!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wickam
  • id65522
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2473
  • Replies 13
Joined
Jan 4, 2015
Location
Italy
Hello, Im an italian occasional player (and occasional winner) and honestly, wish I hadnt to register here, because if we're here its because a casino is f****** with us.
By the way, I hope Ill enjoy my stay here. :)
 
Hello, Im an italian occasional player (and occasional winner) and honestly, wish I hadnt to register here, because if we're here its because a casino is f****** with us.
By the way, I hope Ill enjoy my stay here. :)

:cheers:Welcome to The Forum!

There are plenty of members who are here for other reasons than what you stated above. I think if you stick around a bit you will see this community is much more than a place to seek a resolution to a particular problem you may be having and hopefully, by the time your problem has reached it's conclusion you will see what keeps so many members here and you will stay on.

Best of luck to you.:thumbsup:
 
:cheers:Welcome to The Forum!

There are plenty of members who are here for other reasons than what you stated above. I think if you stick around a bit you will see this community is much more than a place to seek a resolution to a particular problem you may be having and hopefully, by the time your problem has reached it's conclusion you will see what keeps so many members here and you will stay on.

Best of luck to you.:thumbsup:

Yeah I hope that, thanks for the welcome everybody :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top