Logo
external image

Hello Every One

  • Thread starter Thread starter omerkhan777
  • id61680
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 628
  • Replies 2
Joined
Apr 1, 2014
Location
Pakistan
My Name Is M.Khan and I am From Pakistan...
Never Played in any casino and dont even know how to play...
but I am Learning A Lot here and its a very fine place to learn and study gambling... will take the First Step Very soon...
My first Choice will be roulette, It looks very easy to play(playing it for the last ten days in Demo version @ red bet)
Hope i am on the right path...
 
My Name Is M.Khan and I am From Pakistan...
Never Played in any casino and dont even know how to play...
but I am Learning A Lot here and its a very fine place to learn and study gambling... will take the First Step Very soon...
My first Choice will be roulette, It looks very easy to play(playing it for the last ten days in Demo version @ red bet)
Hope i am on the right path...

Don't play myself but i am sure you will find others here that do.

Welcome :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top