Logo
external image

Hello All

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sensical
  • id27341
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 723
  • Replies 0
Joined
Oct 13, 2008
Location
Somewhere in time
Hi to everyone from the great state of Texas! :cool: I've been lurking around this forum for over six months now and figured I'd finally sign up. Yes I'm a gambler. :) I'm here for fun as well as possibly learning new tips and strategies. I prefer slots but only because I really haven't grasped the concept of card playing games. I'm not a big fan of cards either. Although I do enjoy playing royal rummy. I really got addicted to that for a short time. *LOL* My casino of choice has been super slots. I've done quite well there. I've been playing there for about a year now. I'm trying to find another casino that I like just as much but haven't yet come across one as of yet. I know that super slots is listed as a rogue casino on this site but I can honestly say I've not ever had any problems with them and their cs has been great and they pay quickly. So that's about it. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top