Hard Rock and Metal

And Dino when he was with Devine Heresy,

NOw this song will make any man shit there pants.

Last edited by a moderator:
Instant metal, just add mexicans hahaha. Dino is a BEAST! and bringer of plagues by DH was awesome!

IMO, the best lamb of god song to date :thumbsup:

Dino is back with Fear Factory and this is what happens,

Ahh love this song!! Heard it live when then toured with Metallica down in Melbourne last September (I think, seems like ages ago now) definately gets the blood pumping.

I could really fill this thread :p

A song I can just keep listening to.

Another one to get the blood pumping

Morbid Angels new album is so bad. RIP Morbid Angel
Good old MA

new crap

Morbid Angels new album is so bad. RIP Morbid Angel
Good old MA

Most bands take a turn eventually :( unfortunately it's mainly one for the worse. On a related note, a good band will evolve to a different, better sound that they want OR they'll sell out go to shit :rolleyes: These guys are still rockin it from humble beginnings, I've even been lucky enough to see them in concert a couple of times!

TAIM, old vocalist. Good shit :)

Lately I've been listening to ALOT of music trying to get fit etc and this song pumps me up ready for training. LOVE THIS SONG!!!!

Lately I've been listening to ALOT of music trying to get fit etc and this song pumps me up ready for training. LOVE THIS SONG!!!!
yeah metal is great for getting into energy mode :D saw Mastodon live couple years ago, didn't disappoint to say the least.. friggin awesome. fell down like 2 times in the mosh pit though.. yes I suck, but I try..:cool:
my favourite song of theirs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back