Logo
external image

Happy Birthday to the Two of you. Chayton & CurtisCandy

  • Thread starter Thread starter BingoT
  • id52778
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 913
  • Replies 15

BingoT

Nurses love to give shots
Joined
Dec 16, 2004
Location
Palm Bay Florida
Happy Birthday to the Two of you. Chayton & CurtisCandy
Have a great Birthday & many more ahead.
Enjoy your Birthday & Best Wishes.
~T~
b-day-banner.webp
 
Thanks everyone. I've actually been really raking in the free chips, but my luck is still crap and I haven't won diddly. DeBeuker, you're supposed to send GOOD luck! :p


Secret sent me some awesome luck winds down from New York so I will blow some of that up north to you:p:

Really hope you have fun! Oh and welcome to the 4_ club. We are only 2 months apart. Ain't life grand LOL.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top