Birthday Happy Birthday to Chipkin9!

Happy birthday Chipkin! Since nobody has given you a real cake yet, I'll only have virtual beer(s)* today too :thumbsup:

*) j/k. I don't abuse alcohol.

View attachment 174946

A virtual party, with virtual beer and you've left out the virtual strippers?

Ternur, I've always respected you and your late night "What are you currently listening to" classics.

But that respect is diminishing :p

Happy birthday - though, if someone is liking Ternur's Hairy Biker music i guess they're already on the sauce:p

You can get virtual strippers using the Oculus - though, as you can't hear/see anything other than that, i'd recommend you lock the door (key in the front door if someone else has one to your house) to avoid any embarrassing birthday surprises :p

Happy birthday - though, if someone is liking Ternur's Hairy Biker music i guess they're already on the sauce:p

You can get virtual strippers using the Oculus - though, as you can't hear/see anything other than that, i'd recommend you lock the door (key in the front door if someone else has one to your house) to avoid any embarrassing birthday surprises :p

I hope to dear god that isn't a threat of you showing up to my door in nothing but a bikini :eek:

Then again without the strippers, I might just have to make do :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back