Logo
external image

Happy Birthday BingoT!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Dude
  • id74607
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1922
  • Replies 11
Thank You all for all the birthday wishes.
I still come here almost everyday to see what is going on.
I am semi retired at the time because my Wife retired on June 10th from the Police dept after 30 years of service.
And we are getting the house in order to sell and move to Fla. in a year & a half time.
Can't wait to get out of Connecticut lol
I would never leave Casino Meister's place because many great friends here.
& that I still help players out from places they joined from me to get what they need.
Thanks again & I wish you all the best.
& if you need me I am still here.
Tom
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top