Logo
external image

New Slot Announcement Halloween Jack by Netent

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harry_BKK
  • id84995
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1423
  • Replies 5
Joined
Dec 18, 2014
Location
Balcony
Who can guess what game has been cloned? :rolleyes: :D

First and last peek because once you guessed the cloned game, you have all pays and rules. :)

Capture 1407 (800x456).webp
 
I hope it pays better then JATB.
I mean most FS rounds pay absolutely horrible until you get that mega win where most of the RTP will be gained I suppose.
I like JATB but it never ever paid me more than 100x in FS as I simply do not seem to be able to unlock the last full reels wilds or only on my last 1 or 2 spins.
 
I hope it pays better then JATB.
I mean most FS rounds pay absolutely horrible until you get that mega win where most of the RTP will be gained I suppose.
I like JATB but it never ever paid me more than 100x in FS as I simply do not seem to be able to unlock the last full reels wilds or only on my last 1 or 2 spins.

Same RTP, same pay mechanic - would say it will play as bad or as good at JatB :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top