Logo
external image

Greetings from London

  • Thread starter Thread starter ristev
  • id48819
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1091
  • Replies 7
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Location
London
Hello all. I found this site as process of looking for help in a casino dispute. I have been reading and digesting all of the information here and am impressed by all of the knowledgable players here. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it.
 
Hello all. I found this site as process of looking for help in a casino dispute. I have been reading and digesting all of the information here and am impressed by all of the knowledgable players here. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of it.

And a hearty Welcome to CM to you, too! Glad to have you! =D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top