Logo
external image

Greetings Everyone!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bravado2k5
  • id19002
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 2288
  • Replies 15
Thanks ironmike! Full disclosure here guys, I did'nt think the avatar would garner such attention, lol. When I say "I worked it up" , what I should of said was I EDITED it for a personal poker t-shirt. I do have original artwork of my own though. I'm gonna use something of mine instead. Anyhow, sorry guys, here's the original. Could'nt find a copyright but I know it has one.
 
Thanks ironmike! Full disclosure here guys, I did'nt think the avatar would garner such attention, lol. When I say "I worked it up" , what I should of said was I EDITED it for a personal poker t-shirt. I do have original artwork of my own though. I'm gonna use something of mine instead. Anyhow, sorry guys, here's the original. Could'nt find a copyright but I know it has one.

I much prefer your version. You do nice work. Let us see some of your others pics sometime. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top