Got this from Royal Prive they are really reaching this time

vegetagirl2008

Mafia Wars Level 472
I trust that this e-mail is finding you in good health, contentment and peace of mind.
I think that the best starting place would be to make the formal introductions. My name is Charles Whitmore and I have spent the last decade in the world of gaming – my particular set of skills coupled with my experience has taken me to many countries, to both land based and virtual establishments in order to consult, access, advise, appraise and improve the methodology and practices that they employ in order to build and improve their trade. I welcome any questions that you may have surrounding my background since I do appreciate the importance of the client being made aware of a hosts credentials when toying with the idea of future business relations.
The purpose of this e-mail is to put forward a prospect that I truly feel will strongly appeal to your parlay. I do believe that there is no real substitute for real-time communication but I think that it would serve both of us best for now if we are to first establish communication via e-mail.
Around seven months ago now I made the decision to invest my wealth and knowledge in order to enter the gaming market and break away from the all too familiar discreditable, constricting, dishonest and corrupted clubs that have emerged over the last 5 years, particularly surrounding the U.S market for obvious reasons. Royal Prive is an establishment that is in effect, the culmination of my life's work – a club that has been brought in to life to act as a beacon for those of you who have likely been disenfranchised at one time or another during your gaming history.
Royal Prive specifically revolves around the U.S and Commonwealth markets with a pool of members that is almost entirely comprised of VIP's and high rollers because of our respective catalogue of personal clients that have decided to join our lead with a united belief that there is such a thing as fair gaming, timely payouts and real personal service. My father always used to say that "If you have integrity, nothing else matters, If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters" – this is the code/ethos that I have always and continue to do business by.
We are still in the process of briefing our former patrons – it is for this reason that I find myself approaching you today. I am not here to flash catchy promotions or hash together off the cuff deals with undisclosed Terms and Conditions but would rather prefer YOU lay down the terms of YOUR arrival and share with me any ideas that YOU may have in mind which would ensure a smooth and comfortably transition on your end. More than this, I would love to hear about some of your former experiences that may have (in part) led to some possible disillusionment, whether that is because of the inability to generate winnings, services or other.

Since you may not be aware of who I am, I should tell you that I am a Bullshit type of guy – I say what I mean and I mean what I say (now that had me tickled), if I promise you something, you will have it. On that note, should you decide to take me up on my proposal I would personally be dealing with your account in every respect - bonuses, withdrawals, deposits, comps and so forth. I would effectively be your guide, your host and the one ultimately helping you to achieve your goals with benefits that will facilitate your efforts. I do happen to be an extremely hands on individual which is why I go out of my way to greet all my clients at the door so to speak.

I have taken the liberty of including below a link that will take you straight to my Club; please feel free to explore what we have to offer. In my experience, setting up an account from the outset on your end allows me to start making practical changes to your account in order to capitalize on any and all future deposits. The link is as follows;

my particular set of skills coupled with my experience has taken me to many countries, to both land based and virtual establishments

I'd like to be taken to a virtual establishment.

I don't want it to be one of those quasi-realistic 3d worlds either... Something more like Toon Town.

I have taken the liberty of including below a link that will take you straight to my Club; please feel free to explore what we have to offer. In my experience, setting up an account from the outset on your end allows me to start making practical changes to your account in order to capitalize on any and all future deposits. The link is as follows;

I am kind of wondering what practical changes he is talking about? What is up with that?

LH

lol..."I'm a bullshit guy"

That reminds me of this guy I used to know - he was...uhmmm let's just say his 'book was missing a few pages' - one day I was in the bar chatting with him and he was complaining about his love life. Or lack thereof. Anyhoo, there was this girl who liked him (God knows why) and so I asked him why he didn't go out with her. He turned and looked me dead in the eye and said, "Cindy, I'm a very peculiar young man."

:lolup::lolup::lolup: Well I just lost it...seriously it still cracks me up, he's there with a puzzled look on his face and I'm dying - then suddenly you could almost see the little cartoon lightbulb go on over his head. "No," he says, "I meant PARTICULAR..." I was like, "No you had it right the first time." ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back