Logo
external image

Google Chrome crashing/freezing all the time.

  • Thread starter Thread starter fun4all
  • id73338
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 5761
  • Replies 6
Didn't really think about it until I spotted this thread and now the 'penny has dropped'

Google Chrome is my main (and pretty much only) browser and the flash player much have crashed at least 10 times last night, only on simple stuff like ebay and email too!

It is also freezing most times I go to change website, mostly I've noticed when logging out of yahoo mail.

Agree, very annoying.
 
I've had problems with some, but not all casino sites recently.

The worst have been Energy and Casumo, lots of lag, slow spinning reels and games freezing mid-spin. Suspiciously, the freezing usually happens when there are a couple of scatters on the first 3 reels, or the potential for a decent win :rolleyes:

I bought a new laptop the other week, and even though it's a grands worth and of pretty high specs, there hasn't been much improvement.

Although 32Red's download client runs absolutely faultlessly now :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top