For you old timers, does anyone remember this?

chayton

aka LooHoo
webmeister
PABnonaccred
CAG
I was cleaning stuff from my photobucket and found this pic. It was obviously a joke about something that was going on around here, but I'm not remembering any of the references. Knowing me it was probably hilarious though. :p Seriously though, anyone remember this? It was in a Buzzluck folder if that helps.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I was cleaning stuff from my photobucket and found this pic. It was obviously a joke about something that was going on around here, but I'm not remembering any of the references. Knowing me it was probably hilarious though. :p Seriously though, anyone remember this? It was in a Buzzluck folder if that helps.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Nah no memories coming to me.

Does look like Mel Gibson found a lap top in the trash and friended himself.

that was me :)

wow.... that brings me back :)

Yup, this was one of the many fun Caption Contests we ran for the 'original' Buzzluck back in the day.

There was another one with as very over excited turtle... and I seem to recall making a tonne of album covers in MS Paint. Ahhhh.... the good old days of 2009. Nostalgia isn't what it used to be. ;)

(I dont remember that text being one of the entries though... perhaps you used it at a later date for something else?)

wow.... that brings me back :)

Yup, this was one of the many fun Caption Contests we ran for the 'original' Buzzluck back in the day.

There was another one with as very over excited turtle... and I seem to recall making a tonne of album covers in MS Paint. Ahhhh.... the good old days of 2009. Nostalgia isn't what it used to be. ;)

(I dont remember that text being one of the entries though... perhaps you used it at a later date for something else?)

oh yeah that was it - I won a couple of those contests if I remember correctly! 2009...feels like a long time ago. Wait, actually it was. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back