For us US based players: Slot rotation? Favorite slots? Worst slots?

Diane

Ueber Meister
Not to steal from the other thread.....................but none of the slots mentioned by CM members who responded thus far are open to USA players.

So, I liked the question and am re-posing it for those of us with limited choices.

I hate the slots where you have to make "picks" in the bonus round, so I tend to avoid those.............since like the RTG game Dream Run, I always tend to get the car that places 5th......

Here are my favorites as of right now, which do change regularly:

RTG
Honey to the Bee
Dream Run
The Elf Wars
Orc vs Elf (when you can find it.....still waiting for it to return to CWG)
Lucky 8

Top Game
Fruits
Slot Dunk
Lucky Fishing
Beeland

Rival
Scary Rich 3
Love and Money
A Switch in Time
Cleopatra's Coins

Betonsoft
Small Soldiers
Wild Berry
Samba Spins
Lucky Lepruchans
Perfect Date

Miami Club -Part of Slots Capital affiliated, not sure of what platform it is
Amanda Panda
Jurassic Slots
Money Shot
The Right Prize

3Dice
Payolla
Skunkville
Kyoto

Diane

RTG and 3Dice are the only two I play:

3Dice - Slotronomicon, Skunkville, Arctic, Aztec, and Moolah.

RTG - Golden Lotus, Paydirt, Mystic Dragon, T-Rex, Golden Retriever, Hillbillies, Tiger Treasures, Penguin Power, Vulcan.

RTG: Paydirt, Golden Lotus, Coyote Cash, Hillbillies,
Mermaid Queen, Texan Tycoon and Warlock's Spell

Miami Club/Vegas Tech: Monte Magic, The Reel Deal and The Prize Is Right

3Dice: Payola, Scumville Skanks and the love/hate game known as Arctic Adventure

Rival: Scary Rich I & II.

RTG: Paydirt, Golden Lotus, Coyote Cash, Hillbillies,
Mermaid Queen, Texan Tycoon and Warlock's Spell

Miami Club/Vegas Tech: Monte Magic, The Reel Deal and The Prize Is Right

3Dice: Payola, Scumville Skanks and the love/hate game known as Arctic Adventure

Rival: Scary Rich I & II.

I am having my own love/hate relationship right now with Scary Rich 3 ------ hit the 66 spins several times, that I keep thinking it is happening again "soon". It's amazing what can happen when you hit that 66 spins even with just a $1 bet.....then when you hit the first 4 bonus symbols and know you have 66 and maybe........just maybe that elusive 666 spins on the last reel................my heart almost stops. Never hit it yet, but still keep hoping.

Thanks,
Diane

RTG:

For some reason I love playing Enchanted Garden so I go there first, then it's T-Rex, Texas Tycoon, Pay Dirt, Loch Ness Loot, Loose Caboose and Builder Beaver. If I get up a little I have to play Naughty n Nice, Realm of Riches, Year of Fortune and Return of Rudolph.
Then when I'm down to my last $10 I go to Cleopatra's Gold and Aztec's Treasure until I hopefully hit and get back up a little.

I spend a lot of time at Cleopatra's Gold and Aztec Treasure LMAO

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back