It’s like daylight robbery now, I hadn’t played gone in the bookies for the past 2 years until the other day, played through £200 on 50p stake and didn’t get a single bonus, online slots now I play minimum stake and again it can take £60-80 to get a bonus by which time the best you can hope for is getting a percentage back of the money you put in to get it. When I started playing 10-15 years back it was never like this. Everything seems tailored to European gamers who can bonus buy.
Excuse my ignorance but what does fobt stand for? A quick Google convinced me that a land based casino would never administer a Fecal Occult Blood Test.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.