- Joined
- Oct 17, 2015
- Location
- Melbourne, Australia
To the CasinoMeister Community and Management Desk,
I am launching this thread to publish an institutional warning regarding the total breakdown of the Tobique Gaming Act licensing framework, and the predatory practices of the GoPhoenix Solutions Limited casino network.
After a continuous five-month campaign trying to recover $103,300 AUD of fully audited, legitimate winnings from PokieMate, the operator has completely ghosted all standard watchdogs (including this forum’s closed PAB process and Casino Guru, where they hold 2,042 black points).
THE TECHNICAL AMMUNITION:
Approved Payout Precedent: The casino backend completely audited and successfully processed 3 x $5,000 AUD withdrawals via their bank intermediary (Inpay A/S). Under standard iGaming compliance, approving a payout is a binding operational sign-off on the legitimacy of all preceding gameplay. Seizing the remaining balance post-payout is pure bad-faith text-book theft.
Irrefutable Video Admission: I possess a continuous, unedited full-session screen recording. At the 40-minute mark of this recording, the casino's own live-chat support agent explicitly verifies and confirms my exact balance of $103,300 AUD right before I logged off. The subsequent claim of a "bonus breach" the following day is a manual, fraudulent intervention. Just to summarize the initial timeline, March 7th I cleared wagering of bonus while April 19th I had the pending $103,300 AUD withdrawals and April 21st they closed my account and stole my funds under false bonus breach accusations (I have a full recorded video recording of the playthrough and was compliant the whole wagering which is why they also initially paid me 3 x 5k withdrawals until my balance got too high and they had to retroactively fabricate a violation and completely ghosted me despite having video proof
Severe Responsible Gambling Breaches: Following this incident, I forced a formal network-wide self-exclusion. In complete violation of international responsible gambling frameworks, their sister brands—GW Casino, Pokiez, and Wager Beat—have spent the last few weeks aggressively spamming my inbox with predatory marketing and promotional bonus offers.
THE TOTAL JURISDICTIONAL COLLAPSE:
Because the DLAG administrative portal completely abandoned its duties, I escalated this file directly to the sovereign tier—Chief Ross Perley and the Band Council Administration of the Tobique First Nation (Neqotkuk).
During this escalation, a critical operational failure was exposed. The Tobique Gaming Commission’s official compliance and registry servers are completely broken. Sending any evidence file to [email protected] or [email protected] returns an immediate SMTP 550 server rejection stating the message was blocked by Microsoft spam filters.
The regulator has built a literal wall to prevent international consumers from filing fraud evidence against their white-label licensees.
CURRENT ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS:
A high-level fraud, corporate terms-of-service, and cross-platform audit has been officially opened directly with their withdrawal processor, Inpay A/S, (Managed by an institutional AML Specialist), mapping their infrastructure across GoPhoenix Solutions and alternative rails like Mifinity.
The sovereign leadership of the Neqotkuk territory holds the direct record of this commission's failure.
I am posting this to ensure the entire global iGaming community understands that Tobique has officially emerged as early Curacao 2.0—a hands-off rubber-stamping haven harboring rogue cartels that steal six-figure player balances while completely blocking their incoming compliance emails.
The unedited video link containing the live chat admission has been served to the active compliance specialists and remains securely archived. I will update this thread the moment the financial processor or the sovereign office forces an internal crack in the GoPhoenix network.
I am launching this thread to publish an institutional warning regarding the total breakdown of the Tobique Gaming Act licensing framework, and the predatory practices of the GoPhoenix Solutions Limited casino network.
After a continuous five-month campaign trying to recover $103,300 AUD of fully audited, legitimate winnings from PokieMate, the operator has completely ghosted all standard watchdogs (including this forum’s closed PAB process and Casino Guru, where they hold 2,042 black points).
THE TECHNICAL AMMUNITION:
Approved Payout Precedent: The casino backend completely audited and successfully processed 3 x $5,000 AUD withdrawals via their bank intermediary (Inpay A/S). Under standard iGaming compliance, approving a payout is a binding operational sign-off on the legitimacy of all preceding gameplay. Seizing the remaining balance post-payout is pure bad-faith text-book theft.
Irrefutable Video Admission: I possess a continuous, unedited full-session screen recording. At the 40-minute mark of this recording, the casino's own live-chat support agent explicitly verifies and confirms my exact balance of $103,300 AUD right before I logged off. The subsequent claim of a "bonus breach" the following day is a manual, fraudulent intervention. Just to summarize the initial timeline, March 7th I cleared wagering of bonus while April 19th I had the pending $103,300 AUD withdrawals and April 21st they closed my account and stole my funds under false bonus breach accusations (I have a full recorded video recording of the playthrough and was compliant the whole wagering which is why they also initially paid me 3 x 5k withdrawals until my balance got too high and they had to retroactively fabricate a violation and completely ghosted me despite having video proof
Severe Responsible Gambling Breaches: Following this incident, I forced a formal network-wide self-exclusion. In complete violation of international responsible gambling frameworks, their sister brands—GW Casino, Pokiez, and Wager Beat—have spent the last few weeks aggressively spamming my inbox with predatory marketing and promotional bonus offers.
THE TOTAL JURISDICTIONAL COLLAPSE:
Because the DLAG administrative portal completely abandoned its duties, I escalated this file directly to the sovereign tier—Chief Ross Perley and the Band Council Administration of the Tobique First Nation (Neqotkuk).
During this escalation, a critical operational failure was exposed. The Tobique Gaming Commission’s official compliance and registry servers are completely broken. Sending any evidence file to [email protected] or [email protected] returns an immediate SMTP 550 server rejection stating the message was blocked by Microsoft spam filters.
The regulator has built a literal wall to prevent international consumers from filing fraud evidence against their white-label licensees.
CURRENT ENFORCEMENT ACTIONS:
A high-level fraud, corporate terms-of-service, and cross-platform audit has been officially opened directly with their withdrawal processor, Inpay A/S, (Managed by an institutional AML Specialist), mapping their infrastructure across GoPhoenix Solutions and alternative rails like Mifinity.
The sovereign leadership of the Neqotkuk territory holds the direct record of this commission's failure.
I am posting this to ensure the entire global iGaming community understands that Tobique has officially emerged as early Curacao 2.0—a hands-off rubber-stamping haven harboring rogue cartels that steal six-figure player balances while completely blocking their incoming compliance emails.
The unedited video link containing the live chat admission has been served to the active compliance specialists and remains securely archived. I will update this thread the moment the financial processor or the sovereign office forces an internal crack in the GoPhoenix network.
Last edited:
