Club World Withdrawal

Novemberlady1

Dormant Account
I requested a withdrawal almost 2 weeks ago and have not yet even been given a tracking number and have called several times and they apologize but still no tracking number. Has anyone else had a problem like this? It was to come by courier check

You can call fedex and tell them you need to track a package but don't have a number. Give them your address and name they will tell you if the letter is in transit and when it is scheduled to arrive if it has been sent. Just make sure you tell them it was sent express.

Hope this helps.

LH

I requested a withdrawal almost 2 weeks ago and have not yet even been given a tracking number and have called several times and they apologize but still no tracking number. Has anyone else had a problem like this? It was to come by courier check

I had trouble in mid June with a check w/d from Club World . I called and contacted them constantly for tracking number too. I finally sent Tom a message as I was very concerned about the lack of tracking number.
It took 3 weeks for the check to get to me! :(

Since then...I've done an ACH w/d that only took two days to receive. Last week, I had a PAYMYCARD w/d that also only took two days for me to receive. :) I have no idea why the check payment takes so long...because of the time it took in June..I no longer use the check w/d choice!

Good luck! You will receive your check...hopefully soon.

withdrawal

I had trouble in mid June with a check w/d from Club World . I called and contacted them constantly for tracking number too. I finally sent Tom a message as I was very concerned about the lack of tracking number.
It took 3 weeks for the check to get to me! :(

Since then...I've done an ACH w/d that only took two days to receive. Last week, I had a PAYMYCARD w/d that also only took two days for me to receive. :) I have no idea why the check payment takes so long...because of the time it took in June..I no longer use the check w/d choice!

Good luck! You will receive your check...hopefully soon.

I was told that was the only way in the US::((

Where there's a will there's a way. Its been a year since problems emerged on paying USA players yet CW still cannot get their processor to function properly. If, after such a lengthy period, they still cannot get to grips with this issue maybe its time they stop accepting USA players. If you accept them, pay them timely dammit.

Hello,

I have checked on this for you and your cheque was sent to the courier last night so i should have a tracking number for you in the morning. I do apologise for the delay here.

Also we have four direct withdrawal options for players in your area - we can pay via Cheque, pay to your Card plus two different ways of paying out directly to your bank account. Please feel free to PM me anytime if you need any more information on this.

Kind Regards
Tom

Hello,

I have checked on this for you and your cheque was sent to the courier last night so i should have a tracking number for you in the morning. I do apologise for the delay here.

Also we have four direct withdrawal options for players in your area - we can pay via Cheque, pay to your Card plus two different ways of paying out directly to your bank account. Please feel free to PM me anytime if you need any more information on this.

Kind Regards
Tom

To whom are you addressing this post? Moi? Send me by check

I was told that was the only way in the US::((

If you're withdrawing quite a large amount it would be the way to go I suppose but I am in the US also. I use the Paymycard method. It only takes a couple of days. I've yet to do the ACH but I probably will eventually. (Like how positive I'm thinking? That I'll actually have reason to use it?)

I've only done a check request once and they had the check to me the week after I requested it.

withdrawal request from CLUB WORLD

Hello,

Kind Regards
Tom

Thank you Tom. I have been very frustrated lately with the last few withdrawals but appreciate your taking care of this for me. In the past Club World has been fast and has changed so hope it goes back to what it was. ::))

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back