Christmas Bonus from Slotastic - NOT! Because it comes in BULK

Tillis

Dormant account
So I go to day to play 10 free spins on Enchanted Gardens. It came in email and I was excited to get the free spins.

I plug it into the Redeem Bonus block and receive a message it cant' be redeemed at this time. I bring up live chat and get the following:

------------Please wait for a site operator to respond.

You are now chatting with 'Shane'

Shane: Welcome to our live chat service. My name is Shane how may I assist you today?

tillyj: My player name is Tillyj. I was sent a 10 spins bonus 10XMAS. It says cannot be redeemed at this time? Can you assist please?

Shane: I can certainly check on that for you.

tillyj: thank you

Shane: You're welcome, however you can't redeem the coupon because you're not a first time deposit player.

tillyj: ( I copied & pasted the email) XMAS GIFT - 10 Free Spins- Dear Tillis, Merry Christmas! Enter coupon code 10XMAS in the cashier for 10 Free Spins on Enchanted Garden. Regards, The Slotastic Santa!

tillyj: Says absolutely nothing about being a first time deposit player

Shane: We send coupon codes in bulk, therefore at times members receive codes they can't redeem.

tillyj: Can I get a copy of this chat?

Shane: Yes you can.

Shane: May I assist you with anything else today?

tillyj: Apparently Not - does chat come in bulk messages, too?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
It wasn't not getting the free spins that really gave me a bad taste, but the answer Shane gave me. Its a load of reindeer crap. Never heard of Jackpot Capitol or Slotastic (the group) sending coupon codes that 'at times members can't redeem'. WHUT?:what:

So just a heads up - if you get a coupon code from these groups, moving forward, it doesn't mean you can uuuuussse themmmmm. :confused:

Merry Christmas everyone! ;)

Tillis

No, it was sent from Promotions at Slotastic.

This is kind of an 'oh well'. Seemed like it was a kind of 'oh well' from their live chat, too. Very unlike their usual customer Support staff. ;(

ya their customer support is really bad thats why im not playing on that site anymore, last time i had 30min talk about deposit bonus when support was saying that it only has 150$ withdraw limit, took 30mins to get him understand taht deposit bonus cant have 150$ withdraw limit :notworthy oh and this talk started when i did goto ask how much is max bet with bonus

I got the same email Tillis and almost the exact same chat. Really odd that they would send bulk email to current depositors when it's only valid for newbies. It left bad taste in my mouth as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back