CBDCs in UK

From what's been stated, it's to be implemented alongside cash, rather than replace it.

Now that the Crypto crash hasn't happened, they likely figured it better to join the party than be left trailing in the dust, all the while using their considerable financial heft to challenge the Bitcoins of the world.

Reliance on cash is organically becoming less needed anyway, yet I don't envisage a cashless society in its totality. If however CBDC becomes the sole means of trade, well, get yourselves lubed-up for programmable money, confiscation galore and a sprinkling of Social Credit Scoring, CCP stylee! 👲

The Banks hate crypto for many of there own selfish and greedy reasons.

I have had nothing but problems with my bank while trying to buy bitcoin,
They hate it because it cuts them out of the picture, and in the future will hurt them immensely like it already has.
So not surprising to see them make there own coin and jump on the bandwagon. except imagine the bullshit they will come up with for with there 'Barclays Bank' or whatever version of crypto.

There aim will be to get the masses on there coin rather then any other. Which will all be fully tracked etc so they can see your evey move, like when you use your bank card now. Then once they get everyone aboard maybe they will try and shutdown the market on other ways of getting crypto.

Maybe the goverment steps into the whole situation to help the banks regain control of everyones money again.

Hoping to then be back in control of everyones money again.
Like before bitcoin was a thing?

Im guessing thats there plan or maybe i'm reading too deep into it.

This has been in the works for a long time.

It's happening. Systems are already in testing. I imagine a carefully guided crash of the dollar will spur the change - just a guess.

Nothing better than when a country is on its knees in the middle of a disaster to ring in drastic changes. Perhaps they will wait for the next pandemic.

I would like to say that BTC, or decentralised alternatives, are an option, but that is being regulated also. They will find a way to lock it all down, because, quite frankly, the world is weak and doesnt have the balls anymore to stand up for what is right. 99% of people will willingly accept it.

Heres a personal take on the pot UK situation, Ternur.

When the first lockdown happened, due to the flu, a few weeks later a new supply of "lower shelf" weed which isn't of good enough qaulity to sell legally over a counter, foooded the North West. It was a time where many dealers found it harder or more risky to continue doing business (less people out and about means its easier to notice who is selling it from their houses, going in and out, etc).

I don't know about the South of the UK, but this 2nd grade weed is still all over the North West, 3 or 4 years later since its introduction.
I can only guess it's because the people are dumb enough here to not know the difference, because, it look good, yo! ... despite it having 3 or 4 obvious signs of being grown wrong.

So yeah, to all the mother f$=&*€_# who wanted to legalise weed. This for you..

63c686677aeb49504c8c743963ba84cd-245166189.gif

Heres a personal take on the pot UK situation, Ternur.

When the first lockdown happened, due to the flu, a few weeks later a new supply of "lower shelf" weed which isn't of good enough qaulity to sell legally over a counter, foooded the North West. It was a time where many dealers found it harder or more risky to continue doing business (less people out and about means its easier to notice who is selling it from their houses, going in and out, etc).

I don't know about the South of the UK, but this 2nd grade weed is still all over the North West, 3 or 4 years later since its introduction.
I can only guess it's because the people are dumb enough here to not know the difference, because, it look good, yo! ... despite it having 3 or 4 obvious signs of being grown wrong.

So yeah, to all the mother f$=&*€_# who wanted to legalise weed. This for you..

View attachment 194769
Its all about supply and command i suppose, anyway its water under the fridge now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back