Logo
external image

Cashing Out

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jokeman55
  • id18612
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 978
  • Replies 1
Joined
Feb 17, 2007
Location
Honolulu
As a US player I would like to know what you think the best withdrawal method is. I currently receive checks but am concerned about privacy and perhaps even my bank not cashing a check if they discover the source. I also have an ECO card and prefer to do things electronically (the fees don't concern me too much).

Is ECO card the best choice or is a check or perhaps some other withdrawal method better. Please inform. Much appreciated. Luis.
 
As a US player I would like to know what you think the best withdrawal method is. I currently receive checks but am concerned about privacy and perhaps even my bank not cashing a check if they discover the source. I also have an ECO card and prefer to do things electronically (the fees don't concern me too much).

Is ECO card the best choice or is a check or perhaps some other withdrawal method better. Please inform. Much appreciated. Luis.

checks have always been best for me but i have also received my money by western union and moneygram.never used eco card so i cant say much on that option
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top