actually around year ago I got also two diamonds on one reel and third on another it was showing normally three diamonds without glitch, only weird thing I got two diamonds on one reel , bonus was bad as usual
While it is a graphical glitch since it showed only the purple spot and not the diamond, you can actually get two diamonds on that reel so in fact, you did have a 3 scatter trigger. 2 of them happened to be on the same reel. There is a post by @Big Time Gaming I believe in the Dragon Born thead that confirms this.
REGISTER NOW!! Why? Because you can't do diddly squat without having been registered!
At the moment you have limited access to view most discussions: you can't make contact with thousands of fellow players, affiliates, casino reps, and all sorts of other riff-raff.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.