Bonus round without scatters

DJWEBBY

Newbie member
Hello, I'm quite new here so apologies if there is already a similar thread and please do send a link if there is one.

I'm quite interested in slots where the player is able to get to the bonus round without getting all the scatter symbols in one spin and maybe others here could mention other slots that fit this description.

So far, I know of these below:-

Fiery Kirin; the Kirin is able to give a few features and one of them is giving the player the bonus round when it runs across the board. So far, the Kirin has given me the bonus round more than the base game has........

The Goonies; I'm sure most of you have played and are familiar with the skull giving an opportunity to get to the bonus round without the scatter symbols.

Mega Pyramid; this one is slightly different in that the pyramid can give the player several features and if you need the 3rd scatter after having 2 already on the board, the pyramid is able to give it to you if it wishes. It happened to me once.

Dragon's Fire; similar and slightly different to Mega Pyramid in that the dragon will sometimes give you 2 scatter symbols and you'd have to wait for the 3rd so it's not guaranteed.

Kingdom's Rise slots; the player can buy certain bonus round features from the shop in the game using the coins that are collected after each spin.

Please continue to add..........

Hello, I'm quite new here so apologies if there is already a similar thread and please do send a link if there is one.

I'm quite interested in slots where the player is able to get to the bonus round without getting all the scatter symbols in one spin and maybe others here could mention other slots that fit this description.

So far, I know of these below:-

Fiery Kirin; the Kirin is able to give a few features and one of them is giving the player the bonus round when it runs across the board. So far, the Kirin has given me the bonus round more than the base game has........

The Goonies; I'm sure most of you have played and are familiar with the skull giving an opportunity to get to the bonus round without the scatter symbols.

Mega Pyramid; this one is slightly different in that the pyramid can give the player several features and if you need the 3rd scatter after having 2 already on the board, the pyramid is able to give it to you if it wishes. It happened to me once.

Dragon's Fire; similar and slightly different to Mega Pyramid in that the dragon will sometimes give you 2 scatter symbols and you'd have to wait for the 3rd so it's not guaranteed.

Kingdom's Rise slots; the player can buy certain bonus round features from the shop in the game using the coins that are collected after each spin.

Please continue to add..........

There are literally tens if not hundreds of slots having progressively-triggered bonus rounds. Pyramid Quest, some Megaways like Pirate Kingdom, the new Star Clusters from BTG. There are also many which simply give a random trigger for the bonus or free spins, 88 Fortunes Megaways, Captain's Bounty, Explosion, Super Cats, Dragon Carnival, Fruit Gemz, Niagara Falls, Goldorado, 5 lions Gold, Enchanted Eyes Big Hit Bonanza, Gorilla Go Wilder, Eye of The Amulet, Hexen Kessel and Wish Upon a Jackpot King.

Hey,

As I wanted to reply on some extra games with a change to hit the bonus feature.

Aztec Gold Megaways : You can have up to 20 scatters symbols als a random feature drop. It can drop you a bonus when you have 5 of these type of scatter symbols.

Koi Princess : Random feature wich drop in 3 random fishies,one of these fishies can have a bonus behind it. The wheel consider the bonus, wich can also give you different type of free spins or bonus wheel.

Pink Elephants 1 & 2 : They can give a random peanuts drop up to the max of reels. These come in random on any spin. 3 peanuts give you the bonus, usually in a random drop get 1 or 2, and they other drop in random, but you can have luck to get them all in a random feature.

If i have more I will edit the post, can't come on some other for now, but what Dunover is saying there are way to many to plenty of these feature bonuses where some I don't even know they where there!

At the end of the day it doesn't really make any odds. All boils down to bells and whistles. A slot will bonus when the correct RNG result is pulled, whether it takes 3, 2 or 1 scatter to trigger.

Also, as Dunover said, there's hundreds of slots like you describe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back