Logo
external image

Betcave / Gofish - If you haven't deposited yet, you are "new" & can't deposit now

  • Thread starter Thread starter labeled
  • id43716
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 416
  • Replies 3

labeled

The eagle got Kevin!
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Location
Land of the "free"
The title pretty much sums it up. I went to Betcave to deposit and couldn't - the only option was comp points. Live chat said that since I hadn't deposited with them I was considered a "new US player" and couldn't deposit/withdraw.

Great livechat help did toss me a bone with a free chip @ gofish when I asked, though, where I have deposited.
 
No big surprise as all white label Rivals have pulled out of the USA. :(

There are only 5 or 6 independents still taking US players, though there is another group of 3 Rivals who are seriously considering moving from WL to independent so they can take Americans too.

KK
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top