hubbadubbadingdong
Experienced Member
- Joined
- Feb 4, 2022
- Location
- vancouver
A few hours ago I was sent an email from @Team.Videoslots informing me my account was credited 50 Spins on Play n go game . 30th Sep
I go to game and no spins - I contact support tell them I don’t see the spins.
They tell me - that’s because I played the spins on the 26th - a sold 4 days before (note after I played the 50, I never mentioned or queried the issue) I am not due any spins .
Support has access to account and history ; they sent advice stating I am being credited 50 spins
A full 4 day after first advice
Your expectations.
1. You can see the link same game as 4 days ago and amount of spins,, close case
2. You can see the link same game as 4 days ago and amount of spins, but support still said 4 days after first 50, you expect to be credited the spins
3. Not player screw up or angle , issue the spins as good will as , support email in error they issue spins admitting the mini screw up
What would you expect ?
To me if I get told I’m being Credited spins , I don’t normally have expectations I already played this bonus the week before.
Oh and not a huge deal but one of those things that can irk you and put you off.a place
Final - I’ll take Legacy of Egypt or Book of Dead spins if you do what I consider correct next step @Team.Videoslots @Mr Wild
I go to game and no spins - I contact support tell them I don’t see the spins.
They tell me - that’s because I played the spins on the 26th - a sold 4 days before (note after I played the 50, I never mentioned or queried the issue) I am not due any spins .
Support has access to account and history ; they sent advice stating I am being credited 50 spins
A full 4 day after first advice
Your expectations.
1. You can see the link same game as 4 days ago and amount of spins,, close case
2. You can see the link same game as 4 days ago and amount of spins, but support still said 4 days after first 50, you expect to be credited the spins
3. Not player screw up or angle , issue the spins as good will as , support email in error they issue spins admitting the mini screw up
What would you expect ?
To me if I get told I’m being Credited spins , I don’t normally have expectations I already played this bonus the week before.
Oh and not a huge deal but one of those things that can irk you and put you off.a place
Final - I’ll take Legacy of Egypt or Book of Dead spins if you do what I consider correct next step @Team.Videoslots @Mr Wild
Attachments
Last edited:
