Logo
external image

A passing Hello

  • Thread starter Thread starter GaryWatson
  • id33723
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 1125
  • Replies 6
Thanks Jas, u2

|'ve just be laying low for a while dealing with a few personal issues. I'm just glad I managed to walk away on my own accord, I was spiralling down the ban road and have too much respect for this forum for that.

Will be away a while longer, the mind is fixed, just waiting for the body to catch up

Take care:thumbsup:
 
Thanks Jas, u2

|'ve just be laying low for a while dealing with a few personal issues. I'm just glad I managed to walk away on my own accord, I was spiralling down the ban road and have too much respect for this forum for that.

Will be away a while longer, the mind is fixed, just waiting for the body to catch up

Take care:thumbsup:

yes I noticed the spiral an was worried about you glad the mind is right now as you say lets get that body fixed to you can do it I am sure:thumbsup:

so a huge Good Luck to you

Cindy
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top