3 Dice Turkey day contest

rena35

Meister Member
I thought it would be fun to do a 3 dice Thanksgiving contest here at CM. The rules are as follows

1. Free play screenshots only

2. Must have pay pal to be paid

3. Highest winning screenshot on freeplay mode only wins.

4. Contest ends Thanksgiving eve 12 am est. (so everyone can finish cooking lol).

5. There will be a smaller contest at 3 dice for $10. If you enter here please don't enter there so everyone gets a chance to win. Thanks so much everyone.
I hope everyone has fun. Prize is $15 sent via pay pal. Between Thanksgiving day or Dec. 1st. Get to posting those screenshots everyone and gl :D;). Any questions please feel free to post or PM me.

I'm glad you got it, Red. I guess I used the wrong emoji...it was meant as a sigh. No ulterior motives or meanings. Anyway, nice tourney.

Last edited:
Thank you both. Thought it was a smart eye roll comment lol. Sorry about the mis understanding. I wish you both gl and have fun :thumbsup:

No, absolutely not an eyeroll and I sincerely apologize for the confusion. I think I better stop using emojis until I figure out what they actually mean. LOL. I'll stick to abbreviations. Thanks again for the tourney. You are very sweet to set this up.

No, absolutely not an eyeroll and I sincerely apologize for the confusion. I think I better stop using emojis until I figure out what they actually mean. LOL. I'll stick to abbreviations. Thanks again for the tourney. You are very sweet to set this up.

:p awwww yvw. I did play tut myself this morning in free play and only got $820 :D. Of course I can't enter the contest but i thought it would be fun to see if i could beat the screen shot. I am going to try again later between regular tourneys and down time of course.

:p awwww yvw. I did play tut myself this morning in free play and only got $820 :D. Of course I can't enter the contest but i thought it would be fun to see if i could beat the screen shot. I am going to try again later between regular tourneys and down time of course.

Well, I hope you do better than that in REAL! ;-) LOL. I have faith I'll end up with a good screenshot sometime...I'd rather it be in real but will gladly accept one in free.

Contest now closed, wtg Red B. Wish i could have done a bigger contest :). I will PM you soon for payment details. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

I will Janet on my honor. There are 2 charities here, Must ministries and Hosea Williams feed the hungry. I will make it $20 and donate to one for their December Christmas program. You have a very big heart hun and Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back