Logo
external image

3 card poker strategy???

  • Thread starter Thread starter m249a
  • id6834
  • Start date Start date
  • View count 3636
  • Replies 4

m249a

Dormant account
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Location
Pa
Not looking to offend any hardcore poker players........but I am entered into a 3 card poker tournament on the 19th of this month at a B&M casino. I am asking for any advice or tip's on tournament strategy. I want to WIN WIN WIN......but I am unsure if I should play the game normally, or if I should employ some sort of betting strategy that will give me an advantage over the other players. I have a very basic understanding of the game, and haven't really played that much. So please structure your replies as if I am completely new at the game. Thank you in advance for any help. :D :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Accredited Casinos

Back
Top