Best Wild Desire Wins (Immortal Romance)

LOL, it would give me the lowest possible paypout betting $6 a spin

2afwrb8.jpg

3 and a half K for 30 cents? WTG; always wondered what it would pay

It's pretty easy to work out, just look at what 5xIR symbols are worth, and multiply that by 243! (On 30p play it's £3645.)

It was one of the first things I worked out when TSII was released, as it had me peg it very early on as a medium-high variance slot, despite the 243 way pays giving an impression of lower variance with all the small wins.

Five wilds on TSII and IR is 12150x stake, an absolutely immense win, but remember that it has to be accounted for on the paytable and as part of the overall RTP.

OMG when that forth column turned wild I was :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Literally minutes ago...

2qmgmqc.jpg

A little bugged that it was only numbers in the middle one, but wow not complaining!

Membership Card

Ok guys,

Thank you for your contribution for the Wild Desire Wins Thread! You will be a given a membership card
and entitles you to a free meal in Mcdonalds and KFC! :p

Those screenies here are AWESOMEEE!!

XOXOXOXOXOX reminded me to not forget to post this here. :)

View attachment 32313

Jeez my laptop'd go through the ceiling if that dropped in on me amazing win.
The best I had is 3 reels wild for 27x queens 104-1.
Even only 4 reels full and I'd kiss my missus.
p.s. on both TS2 and IR screenshots on here, I notice the stake is minimum.....................hmmmm

Last edited:
here is mine yeah baby :) Only numbers on last reel but whos complaining when you hit 1800x your bet :)

Attachments

• ir.jpg
    ir.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,685

WTG!!!
That, my friends, is the SECOND biggest win attainable on IM, bar the full 5 reels wild..........

It is possible in normal play to get 5 wilds + 65 base Sarahs (i.e. the 5 Sarahs each accompanied by a wild) which gives 1x5 base Sarahs and 32xdouble Sarahs =64 +1

I once had 3 reels wild, and got a poxy 27 x 5-line queens........:mad:

PS I am referring to the screenshot on page 1 with 4 wild reels plus Sarah and Michael and letter on 5th. reel.

I wish so bad that I COULDN'T play that game. :mad:
Seriously, it's a money eating b*tch - you are not missing anything, except a big hole in your bank account...

KK

I have to agree with that sentiment.......

i find it a great game if i compare it to t2 well well this game just makes t2 feel crap on the wild side , although i dont play it as much i still like the game & when you hit 4 wilds your going to get a good return ) im just awaiting the 5 reels & then im complete happy as larry lokes like a very very very long wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back