15.5 Euro cents dividend to be paid to shareholders
Online gambling group GVC Holdings plc has posted a trading update ahead of its AGM on the Isle of Man today, advising that, subject to AGM approval, shareholders will receive a dividend of 15.5 Euro cents.
The company published daily results to date since January 1st 2015, reporting:
* Sports wagers up 21.4 percent at Euro 4,590,000;
* Margin on sports wagers 8.75 percent (3014 corrsponding period – 9.62 percent);
* Sports NGR up 15.2 percent at Euro 311,000;
* Gaming NGR up 19.7 percent at 347,000;
* Total daily NGR up 17.5 percent at Euro 658,000.
Kenneth Alexander, CEO of the group,said:
"The board is delighted by the strong start to 2015 despite a lower sports margin as a result of punter friendly results so far this year as has been commented upon already by a number of our peers. The business continues to show impressive growth and we continue to remain confident for the rest of the year."
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa