Strong quarterly performance from interactive television betting company
The UK interactive television and mobile betting company NetPlayTV has released its Q4-2013 numbers, showing strong quarterly growth as follows:
* 33 percent increase in total net revenue to GBP 7.9 million (Q4 2012: GBP 5.9 million) and 22 percent increase on Q3 2013.
* 12 percent increase in new depositing players to 15,648 (Q4 2012: 13,974) and 1 percent increase on Q3 2013.
* 27 percent increase in active depositing players to 32,163 (Q4 2012: 25,376) and 11 percent increase on Q3 2013.
* Mobile and tablet net revenue increased 121 percent on prior year and now accounts for 30 percent of total net revenue (Q4 2012: 18 percent)
* Full year EBITDA expected to be at top-end of market expectations
Management reports that during the reporting period the Netplay acquired the Vernons brand from Sportech plc for a total cash consideration of GBP 3 million. The integration of this brand into the existing NetPlay infrastructure is almost complete and brings with it additional products in sportsbook and bingo which will be marketed through established channels from the start of 2014.
Mobile and tablet performed very well in the quarter, and marketing continues to be a key driver for growth in the business.
The company has announced that following the prior season’s success, its brand SuperCasino is once again the headline sponsor for Celebrity Big Brother currently being aired on Channel 5, and in addition Vernons Bingo is the headline sponsor for Loose Women on STV throughout the whole of 2014.
The Directors are pleased with a continued strong performance and are confident that the Netplay will meet full year market estimates with full year EBITDA at the top end of expectations.
The company plans to issue its full year preliminary results on .
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa