FY 2015 revenue up 34 percent year-on-year
Swedish online gambling software and games developer NetEnt powered to another record performance in 2015, according to numbers published this week by the company, which highlighted the following achievements:
* Revenue up 34 percent year-on-year to SEK 1.1 billion (GBP910 million) thanks mainly to new client growth;
* Earnings of SEK 401 million (GBP 34 million) and profit after tax of SEK 374 million (GBP31 million), up 54 percent y-o-y;
* Content supply agreements with 37 new online casino partners, and 43 new licence deals signed;
* Operating margin of 35 percent achieved (FY 2014: 30 percent);
* Q4-2015 up 34 percent to SEK323.1 million;
* Q4-2015 operating profit rose 51.6 percent to SEK121.8 million, with fourth quarter and profit after tax up 50 percent y-o-y at SEK 115.7 million.
* Operating margin for Q4 surged upward to 37.7 percent, its highest level in five years;
* 14 new licence agreements signed and 16 new online casinos launched in Q4;
* NetEnt handled 8.2 billion transactions during the fourth quarter, and over the year 27.7 billion.
The company's CEO, Per Eriksson, said in a statement this week:
"2015 was yet another fantastic year for NetEnt. Continued growing demand for digital casino entertainment and for our products helped us reach new record levels in terms of revenues, results and cash flow.
"We continue to deliver on our long-term strategy for profitable growth with new products, new customers and new markets.
"Customer satisfaction is the foundation for our long-term growth and our approach is to have a business partner mindset for shared success. In our annual customer survey, 99 percent of all our customers expressed that NetEnt has a top reputation in the industry. Innovation is a key word in everything we do and in November we won the prestigious prize "Game of the Year."
Eriksson added that mobile gambling and the UK market continue to be important to the company as outstanding areas of growth, and appeared bullish on prospects for continued success in 2016, with a large pipeline of signed customers yet to be launched, mobile growth and expansion in North America.
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa