Strong full year 2016 revenue results but EBITDA dips below 2015
Mr Green reported one of its strongest quarters ever in terms of revenue growth, number of active customers and customer deposits in its Q4/2016 and Full Year report, saying its new Mr Green 2.0 business strategy is now starting to deliver results.
Key performance indicators for the 52-week period ending December 31, 2016 include:
– Total revenue increase of 16.6 percent to SEK 924.5 million (2015: SEK 792.6 million) attributed to investment in its platform and Mr Green's expansion into live casino and sports betting.
– Mobile revenue increased 71.2 per cent to SEK 392.8 million (2015: SEK 229.4 million).
– EBITDA before non-recurring items was SEK 91.4 million (2015: SEK 136.8 million).
– EBITDA margin before non-recurring items was 9.9 percent (2015: 17.3 percent).
– Earnings per share before/after dilution amounted to SEK 0.92 (2015: SEK -0.96).
"2016 was an eventful year that ended with the company being listed on Nasdaq Stockholm's main market on 30 November," chief executive officer, Per Norman, said. "The listing is a stamp of quality and a key milestone that we achieved in accordance with our communicated plan.
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa