Future looks bright, provider says
Turnkey sports betting provider Kambi reported a set of robust Q3/2016 results, highlighting key performance indicators for the twelve-week period as:
– Revenue of Euro 14.8 million (Q3/2015: 12.8 million), up 15 percent.
– Operating profit (EBIT) was Euro 3.1 million (Q3/205: 2.5 million), up 25 percent, with a margin of 21 percent (Q3/205: 19 percent).
– Profit after tax amounting to Euro 2.7 million (Q3/2015: 2.1 million).
– Earnings per share of Euro 0.092 (Q3/2015: Euro 0.071).
– Operator turnover growth of 37 percent y-o-y.
Online Casino News Courtesy of Infopowa