Euro 2024

justdoit

💩 Happens
PABnononaccred
what team you thing will win EURO 2024? I am thinking to bet for Croat to win Euro 2024

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 16.23.28.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 16.23.28.png
    188 KB · Views: 22
Group D looks pretty rough, as Austria are actually a decent team. Granted, they'll never win the tournament, but are solid enough and can frustrate the others.

Throw in a playoff wildcard team with nothing to lose, and that looks like a group of death to me :eek2:

Group D looks pretty rough, as Austria are actually a decent team. Granted, they'll never win the tournament, but are solid enough and can frustrate the others.

Throw in a playoff wildcard team with nothing to lose, and that looks like a group of death to me :eek2:
even Albania is danger special with Granit Xhafa ex Arsenal player or Broja from Chelsea

The recency bias in me makes it hard to look beyond France at the moment tbh.

I would expect England to at least make the quarters, or the semis if they get a cakewalk draw
like they did in 2018. Is Jude the man who helps put them over the top?
Or will Gareth the FA puppet go and Southgate it all?

Croatia nearly always punch above their weight in tournaments. I think they can get out of that group quite comfortably, because I do not trust Italy, who have regressed since winning the Euros.

Barring a last 16 draw from hell (eg a group winning Portugal could face Spain/Italy/Croatia or a group runner-up Portugal could face France or Netherlands), I would expect France, England, Croatia, Netherlands, Spain and Portugal to occupy six of the quarter final spots.

I am looking forward to it. It will be nice to see a football tournament taking place in a country that actually has a football history for a bloody change....

Netherland will win, easily (cough cough)

what team you think will win EURO 2024? I am thinking to bet for Croat to win Euro 2024
Don't waste your money on any other team than ENGLAND!

They are definitely the BEST team... to waste your money on :p

KK

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back