Expired Promo CM Halloweek Contest 2019 - FINAL STANDINGS

There are promos that are no more.

pereblue

CM SEO Genius
Staff member
Provisional Standings 30/10/2019:

Still some Pending Slots Screenshots to count (@dave1888 we have pending points to your scoreboard, check your PM).

As you could see there are a lot of 2 Points ( people who post in the Preview Thread). Reminder, 4 Points = 1 Ticket for the Big Prize.

I kind of agree with you Kroffe but its done and who knows you may still come out singing.

I think we all would have gone back and played little devil had we realised earlier on also. I thought there was a 20 a day limit on the screenshots and missed out subbing a fair few today. Maybe its wise to sit back and watch a bit next time and i need to read the whole thread.

Im bang up for another one though. Ill be more prepared this time so the rule changes will be the least of your worries.

Thanks to L&L, CM, Pereblue, Jan and Ryan in no particular order for running this comp.

I kind of agree with you Kroffe but its done and who knows you may still come out singing.

I think we all would have gone back and played little devil had we realised earlier on also. I thought there was a 20 a day limit on the screenshots and missed out subbing a fair few today. Maybe its wise to sit back and watch a bit next time and i need to read the whole thread.

Im bang up for another one though. Ill be more prepared this time so the rule changes will be the least of your worries.

Thanks to L&L, CM, Pereblue, Jan and Ryan in no particular order for running this comp.

Im always singing.
Just irks me a bit that there seems to be flexibility in some of the rules and not in the others.
Like today for example, Nikantw has 180 points in 50aks shots uploaded after the comp had ended (according to rules)
You think he will lose them, or get them credited?
Logic would say lose, but i got a feeling pere will "flex" that rule a bit so they count.

Im always singing.
Just irks me a bit that there seems to be flexibility in some of the rules and not in the others.
Like today for example, Nikantw has 180 points in 50aks shots uploaded after the comp had ended (according to rules)
You think he will lose them, or get them credited?
Logic would say lose, but i got a feeling pere will "flex" that rule a bit so they count.

I thought uploading at 16:45 would be enough time and had issues getting mine done. I dont mind if their not credited.

Next time we will make sure. I already have my new Avatar - competition prepared.

I thought uploading at 16:45 would be enough time and had issues getting mine done. I dont mind if their not credited.

Next time we will make sure. I already have my new Avatar - competition prepared.

Yeah, you should have predicted the connection issues beforehand, so you could work around them.
I see im not the only rookie taking part. :p

...according to rules...

I was going to say that you should be allowed to switch your 3oak with your 5oak.

I would love a chance to upload all of mine, as per the rules they are all taken before 17:00:
ONLY screenshots taken between: 28 Oct 17:00 and 04 Nov. 17:00pm GMT. Will be Eligible to get Points.

I wasn't using tactics. I just couldn't play sooner and I had to wait to see how many 5oaks I can manage before I post any of my 3oaks.

Furthermore, I’d like to add that I’m sick and tired of the bickering after comps close. No wonder the reps don’t like doing them for us.
If Pere allows Nikans shots and he wins, if he allows people to change their entries and I end up 3rd it 4th that’s fine with me.
I respect that the staff will play fair and are also on a learning curve with regards to running comps.
So,
A big thanks for your time and efforts once again Pere.

I was going to say that you should be allowed to switch your 3oak with your 5oak.

I would love a chance to upload all of mine, as per the rules they are all taken before 17:00:
ONLY screenshots taken between: 28 Oct 17:00 and 04 Nov. 17:00pm GMT. Will be Eligible to get Points.

I wasn't using tactics. I just couldn't play sooner and I had to wait to see how many 5oaks I can manage before I post any of my 3oaks.

Was thinking about the rule that says contest ends at 17:00.
And surely we are not allowed to post screens after the contest has ended.
But dont worry, i dont think Pere will enforce it.

Its funny how the more actively you participated before the rule-change, the more screwed you got by it.
Maybe funny is not the best word.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back