Weird noises

@mousey...that lightning ball story reminds me of a dream I had once, it was terrifying! Of course it was right after I read a book about spontaneous human combustion. :oops:

...Or like Pina, I thought maybe that's the noise that the tectonic plates make when they're rubbing together. (Much like the noise Cleve and the Mrs make rubbing together?)...

The tectonic plates move about the same pace as your fingernails grow. That's slow - don't want to think about Cleveland. :p

...We lived on the North Carolina coast for a few years, often hearing (and feeling) strange booms and rumbles along with accompanying vibrations. You could feel something like a pressure in the air, vibration in the earth or the floor - sometimes dishes would tinkle or clink together...
I thought maybe you lived near Ft. Bragg. :p The A-10s during live fire are pretty awesome. They fire a gatling gun that sounds wicked; here's an example.

Given that this probably happened many hundreds, if not thousands, of years ago, when humans were less intellectually developed, it could explain some of the incredible myths and legends of old that to us have us wondering how on earth they came into being.

I would also bet that powerful people in the past manipulated such scary phenomena for their own ends, much like religion has been used in the past.
Agree 100%

Last edited by a moderator:
Some scientist claims that these are infrasounds caused by solar radiation bouncing off the earths protective shield...
but if this were the case, these noises would have been heard before?

FWIW we've been in a period of pretty intense solar flares and radiation. You can watch the sun going about it's business in (close to) real time here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

FWIW we've been in a period of pretty intense solar flares and radiation. You can watch the sun going about it's business in (close to) real time here:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

The sun has cycles in which these CME's (coronal mass ejections) become more intense, these peak every 11 years, 2013 is the year when they become more intense, so we'll see what happens next year ;) (if these sounds become more intense)

Given that this probably happened many hundreds, if not thousands, of years ago, when humans were less intellectually developed, it could explain some of the incredible myths and legends of old that to us have us wondering how on earth they came into being.

I would also bet that powerful people in the past manipulated such scary phenomena for their own ends, much like religion has been used in the past.

Good point, but then one question arises, the people who might have used it for own purposes/winning, had no scientific explanations. It's easier to make a distinction between scholars/scientifically influenced people and others the latter centuries, but what was the difference then thousands of years ago. If some people sought explanations/sought comfort in religion. What were the other people like? Those who possibly gained from such phenomena? Interesting.

This is pretty interesting because last Sunday (not yesterday) there was a pretty strange noise happening around my house.

I live very close to a large lake, can see it from my yard, and am surrounded by pine trees. Any way I was outside working in the yard and a strange buzzing noise started. If you've ever walked in the woods and came up on a bee tree or lots of mosquitoes, that's what it sounded like only a million times louder.

Called my SO outside so he could here it. Then all of a sudden it quit.

Now I know machinery running, boat motors, generators, cicadas etc. and this was none of that. Sounded just like a giant hive of bees buzzing, coming closer and then nothing.

Kinda kept waiting for "The Swarm" to arrive but didn't happen. LOL!

The tectonic plates explanation is good, but it overlooks a major point, most of these noises are heard from above and the latest government scientist hypotheses is these are caused by the Northern Lights bouncing off and around magnetic aerials, how this can explain them not being heard around the areas the Northern Lights are seen (Scotland and Northern most) and yet, are being heard mostly in the USA, is beyond me :confused:.

There are also theories that it's HAARP (aka the HAARP WEAPON) that's causing the noises. Put on a foil hat and go take a look:
Link Removed

I remember reading a book (O-Zone/Theroux) where - among other things - they were using old tires to make mountains and control the weather. Now conspiracy theorists are hinting that HAARP is doing 'weather warfare', causing the tsunami in Japan last year, earthquakes - including the big earthquake in Haiti, plus all the other strange weather happening anywhere lately.

Also that it's run by the illuminati, they're practicing mind control, got hold of Tesla's death ray, the New Wold Order is using it to get rid of most of the world's population....etc etc.

But back OT, that it's HAARP that's making these noises and causing earthquakes and other stuff right afterward. Go do a search for HAARP on youtube and you'll get lots of hits, for those of you who like that sort of thing. :)

Well, what I heard wasn't harp music or trumpets blaring, however, a couple of the Texas Youtube vids sounded like it.

But my tinfoil hat seems to be keeping away the brain stealers for the moment. :D

There are also theories that it's HAARP (aka the HAARP WEAPON) that's causing the noises. Put on a foil hat and go take a look:
Link Removed

I remember reading a book (O-Zone/Theroux) where - among other things - they were using old tires to make mountains and control the weather. Now conspiracy theorists are hinting that HAARP is doing 'weather warfare', causing the tsunami in Japan last year, earthquakes - including the big earthquake in Haiti, plus all the other strange weather happening anywhere lately.

Also that it's run by the illuminati, they're practicing mind control, got hold of Tesla's death ray, the New Wold Order is using it to get rid of most of the world's population....etc etc.

But back OT, that it's HAARP that's making these noises and causing earthquakes and other stuff right afterward. Go do a search for HAARP on youtube and you'll get lots of hits, for those of you who like that sort of thing. :)

Have you seen the last video I linked in my UFO thread hun?;).

The tectonic plates move about the same pace as your fingernails grow. That's slow - don't want to think about Cleveland. :p

I thought maybe you lived near Ft. Bragg. :p The A-10s during live fire are pretty awesome. They fire a gatling gun that sounds wicked; here's an example.

Agree 100%

We lived at Calabash. Hubby was stationed at Myrtle Beach AFB. 'We' had lots of Wart Hogs, too! And a few F-16s. :)

Very interesting thread chayton! :thumbsup:
After looking at the videos and reading up on it, I chalk it all up to things just taking place in the atmosphere, be it echoes resounding off a barrier out there in the atmosphere or shifts taking place.
Alot of the occurances seem to have taken place around the same date...alot of which were in January.
Just my opinion of course :)

Nope, I'm in Alabama. :D I just google for weird stuff when I get a free minute at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back