Weird noises

H.A.A.R.P.

Seventh, I have been reading about H.A.A.R.P. and it makes sense to me. This technology could be used for war purposes and it gives you something to think about. I have been trying to research the dates of the noises and see if there are and catastrophic episodes in the world, weather related during this time. If so, then look at the consistency of time and patterns and if so...there is a theory. For instance, the sounds are in Japan, violent storms 2 days later in Texas...see what I mean? I don't believe these noises are coincidental. Nothing is coincidental IMO. I am a "deep thinker" anyway. :)

I believe there is a reasonable explanation for everything. I'm just too lazy to go see what it is.

Seventh, I have been reading about H.A.A.R.P. and it makes sense to me. This technology could be used for war purposes and it gives you something to think about. I have been trying to research the dates of the noises and see if there are and catastrophic episodes in the world, weather related during this time. If so, then look at the consistency of time and patterns and if so...there is a theory. For instance, the sounds are in Japan, violent storms 2 days later in Texas...see what I mean? I don't believe these noises are coincidental. Nothing is coincidental IMO. I am a "deep thinker" anyway. :)

It makes for some interesting reading hun, cast your mind back a few years ago and the birth of the Tsunamis that ravaged Thailand etc, (an earthquake in the Indian ocean caused these) and in specific the actual dates - the 1st was on the 26th of December and the 2nd was April time just after Easter, bear in mind the significance of both these dates and what they actually stand for - Bizarre coincidence or?.

I to am a deep thinker and for the life of me will never come to terms with man and the darker sides of their true intentions - World War II when researched thoroughly makes no sense to me whatsoever, the German war machine had been preparing for years, and had a formidable army covering all three elements - Land, Air, Sea, they duly triggered WWII by invading Poland thus causing the well under prepared English to declare war on them, we should, and probably would have been, decimated by the Germans, if they had decided to take the best, and to be honest, only option available to them in halting the Brits in their tracks, by invading the British Isles. Like I previously stated, we were by no means ready for war and at best, terribly prepared for it, why the hell we had to join in, nobody knows, in declaring war against Germany we put everyone`s life`s in danger.

The Germans chose not to do this and instead captured the channel islands, as the years rolled on by and we were joined by the allies, Hitler had seemingly gone mad and decided to declare war on Russia and half the world covering many continents, this obviously spread his army very thin, but, the Germans carried on regardless, holding their strongholds around the world vigorously and deadly, holding back the might of America, Russia, Britain, various other European armies and soldiers from the commonwealth countries, so, the $64,000 dollar question arises once again, why the hell didn`t he invade the UK the moment we declared war against him? like I stated previously, it took the best part of 6 years to defeat him with the help of some of the biggest guns from around the world, proving beyond doubt that if he would have taken the most evident military action available to him around early September 1939 his global plans for world domination would have taken a giant step in the right direction.

The next bizarre incident was the involvement of Japan, why the hell would an island in the middle of nowhere feel threatened by this war and decide to partner a country in Europe?, once again an action that would endanger all the civilians of their respective country was overlooked entirely, by attacking the American`s base as they lay idly around basking in the sun at Pearl harbour, an act that infuriated the rest of the world, even though the Americans were informed by both British and Australian intelligence that a vast Japanese fleet was heading their way.

If, you were a military scientist and had created a vast new weapon which by all accounts had to be tested, but, knew of the horrendous after affects this weapon would cause, where would be an ideal place to test it?, far from your place of living, far from allies to your country also, and of course, a reasonable excuse to use it in the 1st place.

No matter what way you look at, be it from a Hollywood hero type film point of view, looking after the little guy, or for, what ever reason, WWII was responsible for the loss of over 78 million lives, this can be attributed down to, no more than 5-6 men.

Draw your own conclusions.

Last edited:
My sister in law heard these sounds back in the middle of January in Orlando, Fl. I agree that it's probably some atmospheric/magnetic field type sounds that are hopefully harmless.

The funniest thing is that when she told me about the strange sound she heard I went and googled it. Just days before she told me about hearing the sound, I too saw something quite unusual. I saw the moon's crescent "smile" instead of how it usually looks which further freaked me out until I found out the moon is supposed to do that during the winter. It's weird that in my almost 26 years of looking at the moon, I never ever saw it smile like that. For a minute there I thought maybe the earth was tilting on it's axis or something horrifying like that!

So after a lot of research and reading I settled with the atmosphere/magnetic wave theory because it is the one that does not give me goosebumps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back