Sky Vegas Technical Errors

Tropicana50

webby
I was playing over at SkyVegas (Siberian Storm and War of the World slots) when the games began to lock up periodically during my spins. For 20 minutes every 10-15 spins one of the spins would come up with a "Waiting For Server" notification. The game would still take the cost of a spin but it would never complete its spinning and not once was I awarded anything for any of these spins.

wfs.jpg

I then contacted SkyVegas via Live Support and they told my my Internet connection was the issue. I run several public servers from my home connection and zero network downtime had been logged from my end. They have pretty much said tough luck at this point. Am I SOL?

- T

I was playing over at SkyVegas (Siberian Storm and War of the World slots) when the games began to lock up periodically during my spins. For 20 minutes every 10-15 spins one of the spins would come up with a "Waiting For Server" notification. The game would still take the cost of a spin but it would never complete its spinning and not once was I awarded anything for any of these spins.

View attachment 36333

I then contacted SkyVegas via Live Support and they told my my Internet connection was the issue. I run several public servers from my home connection and zero network downtime had been logged from my end. They have pretty much said tough luck at this point. Am I SOL?

- T

You are assuming that they were winning spins though. As soon as you hit Spin the server has already sent back whether or not you have hit a a winning combination via the RNG.

This happens at times on Microgaming and other software, you will spin get a server error log back in and either no result (balance is the same as before), a balance increase or you may have triggered free spins all without seeing the actual spin result. This used to happen to me a bit at Nordicbet and only on the one slot Egyptian Heroes and more so when I was inside of free spins.

So in saying that, they probably will not see any errors on there part and the only real error you had was a bit of eye candy showing you the spin result.

You are assuming that they were winning spins though. As soon as you hit Spin the server has already sent back whether or not you have hit a a winning combination via the RNG.

This happens at times on Microgaming and other software, you will spin get a server error log back in and either no result (balance is the same as before), a balance increase or you may have triggered free spins all without seeing the actual spin result. This used to happen to me a bit at Nordicbet and only on the one slot Egyptian Heroes and more so when I was inside of free spins.

So in saying that, they probably will not see any errors on there part and the only real error you had was a bit of eye candy showing you the spin result.

I guess that all depends on if the removal of funds and spin variables are all done in a single request or if it is split. Whenever I pressed spin the balance went down immediately, but the spin would just keep going so I assume no variables were received back to the flash front-end.

Every single time this happened (over 30 times in total between both games) not once did my balance go up after I refreshed.

- T

Hi Tropicana50,

Thanks for your post. I have looked into this for you with our IT team and can confirm that there was indeed some issues with IGT games only yesterday which lasted for a period of 17 mins. This resulted in customers seeing server errors and intermittently long spins.

We would like to apologise for these issues but can assure you that all spins will have been completed normally and you can view the results of each spin in your account history. I can therefore confirm that we did not steal any funds from players as a result of these issues.

Please feel free to contact me directly via PM if you have any further queries relating to this incident.

Thanks,

Dean

Hi Tropicana50,

Thanks for your post. I have looked into this for you with our IT team and can confirm that there was indeed some issues with IGT games only yesterday which lasted for a period of 17 mins. This resulted in customers seeing server errors and intermittently long spins.

We would like to apologise for these issues but can assure you that all spins will have been completed normally and you can view the results of each spin in your account history. I can therefore confirm that we did not steal any funds from players as a result of these issues.

Please feel free to contact me directly via PM if you have any further queries relating to this incident.

Thanks,

Dean

Ok, fair enough. I appreciate you looking into the issue and admitting fault. Kind of mind boggling that I lost my entire bet without any kind of win every single time this occurred :what:, but so be it.

- T

Hi Tropicana50,

Thanks,

Dean
Sky vegas I won 96.70 andi lost connection wen I logged back in it never credited me that was in 40ps I then dropped it to 20p and got the bonus across the board same thing connection and never got to play my bonus I feel robbed I got onto urteam who cudnt find the spin neither cud I as there was hundreds at the time I played a game the other day and got 2 jackpots up and the last reel just kept spinning then came up blank there's definitely some coning going on I'm a good punter but your mission is to just take us as vulnerable punters they actually give me 5 pound as a hood will jester wat a joke

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back