BetOnline winnings confiscated claiming technical error

poohgoil

Registered
I just received this e-mail from BOL. I'm flabbergasted. I requested a withdrawal of winnings, which was declined, and my account was immediately frozen! How is this legal? If they can claim techincal malfunctions, they can scam anyone.

Dear ----- ------------,
I hope this message finds you well. We regret to inform you that we have identified a technical malfunction on our website that occurred on January 29th. This issue led to certain transactions being erroneously credited multiple times to your account.
As a proactive measure, we have temporarily frozen your account to facilitate a thorough investigation into the matter. Our dedicated team is diligently working to address the root cause and resolve the situation promptly. We anticipate completing the investigation within the next 24 hours.
We understand the importance of your account, and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured, we are committed to ensuring the security and accuracy of your financial information.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this process. If you have any immediate concerns or questions, please feel free to reach out to our customer support team at 1-888-426-3661.
We appreciate your continued trust in Betonline.
Best Regards,
Betonline Financial Services
See Related:

Last edited by a moderator:
They seem to be rogued here. Seems like they're just a bunch of criminals and will not pay if you win anything substantial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back