Roy???? - RIP Seventh777

This is really shocking. I'm on the road at the moment and haven't had a chance to check into this. Does anyone know what happened?

I was hoping that he was going to make it to the Meister meeting. What a shame. What a true loss. My condolences to his family and friends.

Hi,

I will let you know what happened to Roy as soon as we know, awaiting coroners report, I cant believe this has happened x

Thank you everyone

I have just been reading through all of your kind words and messages, some of you didn't know Roy, and some did, but you all 'knew' him, he has been my very best friend all my life, my little brother, I don't know what I'm going to do without him, except continue to make sure that his son Harry will be well looked after, Roy wouldnt cope with our sadness but I'm finding it a bit hard right now to be cheery, wish I had even a small amount of his great wit.

R.I.P my love (try not to bore them poor angels with too many theories xxxx)

Very sorry to hear about Roy. He was a great guy and will be missed.

My condolences to you Auntie Pat, and to the rest of his family and friends.

Sad news. I never had any interaction with him other than reading his posts here, but he seemed like a top chap and always enjoyed seeing what he had to say.

Condolences to you, Auntie Pat, as well as the rest of your family!

I have just been reading through all of your kind words and messages, some of you didn't know Roy, and some did, but you all 'knew' him, he has been my very best friend all my life, my little brother, I don't know what I'm going to do without him, except continue to make sure that his son Harry will be well looked after, Roy wouldnt cope with our sadness but I'm finding it a bit hard right now to be cheery, wish I had even a small amount of his great wit.

R.I.P my love (try not to bore them poor angels with too many theories xxxx)

So sad auntie pat I never had any interaction with him, but his posts were great, xxx

Like many others I didn't know Roy in person, but I really liked his avatars (I even posted about one of them) and the humour he used to maintain his opinions/ideas.

It is always very sad and somehow unfair when we see someone of our "relations" passing away so early and so... suddenly (the most shocking, actually).

Here I pay my last respects to Roy and address my condolences to his family, mainly to his sister Auntie and his son Harry (who will surely need all the love he can get in this moment).

RIP Roy.

AuntiePat,

Roy will be sorely missed. I am so sorry for your loss but just know that for a person to make such an impact, as Roy did, on people that he never met in person, is a testiment to his life.

Haven't been on here much lately. I am so very sad to hear this. When I joined the forum I was at a very low point in my life. Roy and a few others here really made a difference to me this last year.

He called me at work a few months past and left a message on my recorder. I only recently erased it and now I wish I hadn't. I will miss his unique voice and his special ways.

I am very sorry for you Auntie Pat and for your whole family's loss. He, no doubt, is in a better place.

Last edited:
Haven't been on here much lately. I am so very sad to hear this. When I joined the forum I was at a very low point in my life. Roy and a few others here really made a difference to me this last year.

He called me at work a few months past and left a message on my recorder. I only recently erased it and now I wish I hadn't. I will miss his unique voice and his special ways.

I am very sorry for you Auntie Pat and for your whole family's loss. He, no doubt, is in a better place.

I know exactly what you mean I wish I could hear his voice and my Dads too lost them both within 3 months it still hasnt sunk in, thank you for your kind words x

It took me a while to even reply to this thread because I am not sure what to say. I remember when I met Roy on another forum a few years back, same with blonde...we would chat quite often. When I saw he became a member here I knew he would liven the forum up with his silliness and awesome attitude; he did just that.

He was such a good guy and I will miss him terribly.

:(

Sorry to hear about Roy's passing, and my condolences to his family.

I too will miss Roy's posts. He had some interesting, and at times very passionate views on a lot of things, was always an interesting read, and there was always room for a good discussion with him, in a civilised manner.

RIP.

I'm kinda new here and didn't know him either but did enjoy reading his posts. Judging by the outpouring of condolences from this tiny aspect of his existence he must have been a fine man and friend to many. The ultimate measure of a life is how many people miss you when you are gone, it appears Roy will be missed by many. Rest in Peace.

Hi,

I will let you know what happened to Roy as soon as we know, awaiting coroners report, I cant believe this has happened x

Hi Auntie Pat, i have just returned from work and i have thought about him all day. It is so sad that we lost a wonderful funny guy and that i lost a good friend.
My heart goes out to you and your family and his son (hope is ok)? and of course, i hope you are ok.

He will be truly missed on this forum by everyone.

Please keep us informed.

Gina xx

Ah Man.. This is truly sad news. Just saw the thread now. I didn't know Roy personally but I feel a great sadness just reading this thread.

My Heartfelt Condolences to Aunty Pat, Roy's son and other family. Roy was one of the coolest guys around here and always looked to make friends rather than enemies. Life is short - really and truly short. I'm sure words cannot express your Pain Aunty Pat, however I do hope you find the strength to get through it all. I hope Roy is in a better place. He will sincerely be missed.

R.I.P Seventh777

Nate

It may sound a little strange but I PM'd Roy , just a few minutes ago.

I just told him how I feel. It's a good thing to write down about someone you regard highly as a person, rather than in a public forum.

It's somewhat cathartic.

I already know what his reply will be: "Thanks, hun :) "

As like others I didnt know Roy but would have a smile at his posts.

I went onto his profile page and saw that he (and obviously Aunti Pat) had lost his father to Lung Cancer only last November. For Pat this must be a terrible event to contend with.

Im not a religious person but looking at ROys private posts, and those too of Pat, they both are and I truly hope Roy is at peace and Pat can find comfort in her own beliefs.

As usual..Roy was right!!

Roy invited me to join a few months ago, and I did, but unlike Roy, as you can see by my abscence I'm not a gambler, but one of the main reasons he loved being on here was the banter he had with everyone and what a great lot you all were, and he wasn't wrong there.

Will keep you posted, when I know whats happened as a few of you have asked me to keep you informed. Thank you so much for so many genuine messages, you got no idea how much they all mean to me, and I've asked Harry to come along and have a look, he's the one that will need prayers and hugs, I didn't get my Auntie Pat label for nothing!!! :) xx

As like others I didnt know Roy but would have a smile at his posts.

I went onto his profile page and saw that he (and obviously Aunti Pat) had lost his father to Lung Cancer only last November. For Pat this must be a terrible event to contend with.

Im not a religious person but looking at ROys private posts, and those too of Pat, they both are and I truly hope Roy is at peace and Pat can find comfort in her own beliefs.

Thank you very much, I got to believe theyre somewhere having a party and one day (But not too soon I hope) i will be clinking glasses with them again, too hard to think that thats that, as Roy said when our Dad went, death is so final, I hope not xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back