Israel

Well, Hamas or that PIJ terrorist organisation have a rocket installation at the cemetery of the hospital...

What exactly do they expect if something goes wrong when launching?

On top of that they knew immediately after the blast 4-500 people died. How?

Not the biggest fan of Israel and the fact we, the West, let them get away with a lot of shit but let's not kid ourselves thinking Hamas gives a fuck about their own people.

Well, Hamas or that PIJ terrorist organisation have a rocket installation at the cemetery of the hospital...

What exactly do they expect if something goes wrong when launching?

On top of that they knew immediately after the blast 4-500 people died. How?

Not the biggest fan of Israel and the fact we, the West, let them get away with a lot of shit but let's not kid ourselves thinking Hamas gives a fuck about their own people.
that what Isreal is saying, even if they had Rocket on hospital they should not bomb hospital, this war is funny, Israel is sending text massages in 10mins we are bombing this area of Gaza wtf you tell your enemy to hide before you attack? is this a joke, Isreal has good army they should just go in and fight Hamas troops

So the consensus appears to be that it wasn't an Israeli airstrike despite being claimed by Hamas.

In the meantime they have achieved what they have set out. Helped by the other terror organisation Hezbollah, possibly backed by Iran, they have stirred up the Muslim population across the Middle East in yet more anti Western hate.

How can peace ever be achieved?

'Any conversation around this has to begin with empathy, or we're just fucked'.

A really good video that gets to the critical truth of the matter, that both the people of Israel and the Palestinians have been failed terribly by dreadful leaders.

I'd respectfully suggest this is worth half an hour of your time.

'Any conversation around this has to begin with empathy, or we're just fucked'.

A really good video that gets to the critical truth of the matter, that both the people of Israel and the Palestinians have been failed terribly by dreadful leaders.

I'd respectfully suggest this is worth half an hour of your time.

Not available to watch where I am Chop, probably a blessing as I can't stand the Oliver guy. But the first thought that comes to mind, it's not an equal proposition or relationship.

It's not even really a war, that would equate to two sides/nation states that meet on a battlefield with conventional weaponry. [If britain was to attack the iom with jet fighters, advanced missiles and tanks and the locals got hold of some home made rockets and light weapons, would it really be a war?]

Gaza should be under the UN's control for the time being or something similar. Whether the ME countries would accept that or the US would block it at UN level I dunno.

As far as I know Hamas are not in control of the west bank, but there are problems over land going on there as well.

Person jumps over fence, kicks rottweiler in the bollocks, kills some of its puppies and fucks off back again.

Rottweiler jumps fence after them and proceeds to exact retribution.

First one is okay bar a few sympathetic soundbites.

Second is not okay, it's a crime against humanity.

Fifth column in the UK plus Corbyn etc. comes out frothing at the mouth about the second.

P.S. I've not time for either of their medieval religious systems and beliefs.

P.P.S. It was fine for the US and UK to drop bombs in Crapghanistan, Syria, Iraq and Libya in our pursuit of Bin Laden and ISIS which had the same collateral casualties as the present Israeli strikes?

Definitely an undercurrent of antisemitism here, which we know historically from Labour is the domain of the left and their attempts to ingratiate the islamist community for votes. I wondered if anyone watched GB News questioning the demonstrators about the situation. The ignorance and absence of facts amongst them was shocking, very torch and pitchfork.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back