Israel

Webzcas

Winter is Coming!
Staff member
I am slightly amazed there is no thread concerning the current events happening in Israel and the Gaza Strip. Saturday's terrorist attack by Hamas was nothing short of blood chillingly awful. Some of the images and footage I have been subjected to on Twitter, without warning I may add, are just appalling and stomach churning.

What is wrong with people???

This now has the potential to explode, bringing in other 'actors' as a result. Scary times for the world as a whole.

My heart goes out to anyone and everyone caught up in this nightmare turn of events.

When I wake up, read the news followed by Twitter and I read that all EU leaders, country leaders, US, etc have the same story ready - i know its an inside job and dont wont to see anything else.

I did contact all my Isreali friends to check if they are alright, and unfortunately - we share the same opinion.

I am slightly amazed there is no thread concerning the current events happening in Israel and the Gaza Strip. Saturday's terrorist attack by Hamas was nothing short of blood chillingly awful. Some of the images and footage I have been subjected to on Twitter, without warning I may add, are just appalling and stomach churning.

What is wrong with people???

This now has the potential to explode, bringing in other 'actors' as a result. Scary times for the world as a whole.

My heart goes out to anyone and everyone caught up in this nightmare turn of events.
Probably because people have been around long enough on the internet to know that this is a complicated issue.

Awful situation - feel for the people caught in the middle.

My heart goes out to Israeli AND Palestinian innocent citizens caught up in this horror.

My take, the evil Israeli government have allowed this on purpose to then get the "moral authority" to strike back 100x worse.

Another jigsaw piece of the great reset being inserted into the elites "Agenda 2030" jigsaw puzzle.

Time for the sheep to update their profile flag from Ukraine to Israel

It's an impossible situation.

Both sides are wrong for causing the suffering they have. Nothing will change as long as the hatred is there. But leadership of both sides benefit from having an "enemy" - so it will continue.

I wish we (the UK) would stop picking a side and take care of our own affairs. All over the world, countries are choosing sides to support. I fear for what the future holds if we continue on this path to be honest. Only the common people will suffer, as the corrupt elite continue to thrive whilst burning the world around them so they can rise from the ashes and carve the world into their self-important visions of a new age.

The US, UK and Germany are sending support to Israel, even though they are the largest and most equipped military in the area. Sick of it to be honest. We have doctors striking for increased pay and continued pushing of mRNA vaccines when all the science points towards them doing more harm than good. Energy companies are being given subsidies so they can put their bills up further, mass censorship is on the way, and billions funding wars, and none of it I voted for.

I agree that not everything is a conspiracy. But, how many of these theories, like profiting from the pandemic, have to be proved as fact before people realise our governments are corrupt to their core, democracy is an illusion, and yes, it is completely possible that there are power-hungry, sociopathic shells of human beings running the show in NATO and The WHO.

Also, what is the reasoning behind such a reckless attack that was only going to result in a hard-hitting response? For a move that was only going to result in harsh retaliation, who came up with the idea? Who made such a stupid decision? And why? Who stands to benefit?

Could this be provoked by Russia in a long-term strategy to weaken US stockpiles? Perhaps the US kicked things off. Certainly wouldn't be the first time they have fanned the flames of war for profit - or murdered for money, whichever way you choose to view it.

Once again, politicians have been buying up stock in Lockheed Martin and Co, just in time for the shares to skyrocket even further. Given the impending collapse of the dollar, I find it hard not to consider the logic that there are sinister forces in the 'allies' pushing for war so they can disrupt the status quo and boost their failing grip on the rest of the world due to their money-printing schemes (money laundering to you and me) imploding. 'Go down kicking and screaming' as they say.

The only disbelief I have is that most people still have the blinkers on. I guess ignorance is most certainly bliss.

I'm just waiting for the moment(s) when the many insufferable libtards * of the world find a way to point the finger of blame for all of this at the doors of.....

Donald Trump, Vladamir Putin, Jordan Peterson, Aaron Rodgers, Lawrence Fox, Dan Wootton, Nigel Farage, Novak Djokovic, Elon Musk, Matt Walsh and JK Rowling

* namely Matt Frei and everyone at Channel 4 News, BBC News, Bill Maher, Cringe Jean-Pierre, Billary Clinton, Barack and Michael Obama, AOC and her fellow "squaddies", Sleepy Joe, Kamala the Queen of the Word Salads, the alphabet community, every university student

Oh...and Ursula *snip* Der Leyen. How could I forget her? Silly me...

[maxd says: I've "snipped" the C word out of your post. Please respect the Forum Rules and remember that isn't your living room: there is mixed company here and trash talk like that is not appropriate.]

Last edited by a moderator:
Like with everything these days, one needs to be on a particular 'side'.

Whenever a major event unfurls, nuance, subtlety and balanced reasoning, as well as calling out what used to be called 'heinous and barbaric deeds' is secondary to whatever cause you need to exhibit to the world.

Tensions regarding Jews and Muslims stretch back centuries, and we all know the hot zone that is the Gaza strip, this has been the focus of ongoing debate for many years. Yet now, those that up until about a week ago thought the Gaza Strip was a football shirt worn by Paul Gascoigne feel compelled to chime in, in support of the 'underdog', no matter the reason.

Used to be a time when it would be universally agreed upon by the 'Great British public' that butchering babies, the elderly, families and their pets was a callous thing upon which people should throw their condemnations. Now we have organizations rallying behind the transgressors in a show of solidarity-

- how very 2023

To these people, it's a case of 'so what?', because in their minds, the ends justify the means.

We know about the plight of Arabs and Lebanese in this region. Yet these are not rebels, freedom fighters or martyrs. Hamas are using ISIS-esque tactics that surpass any legit reason for even having anyone 'join their struggle'. They're just terrorists, and represent no one but themselves and their warped interpretation of their religious understandings.

So yes, we'll have all and sundry openly support Palestine etc, without even the slightest hint of just what went down. Because to them, it matters not if you demoralize your 'enemies', as they're not of the same faith and therefore inconsequential.

Almost like a religious calling, we'll have every 'celebrity' of Muslim persuasion gaslighting the atrocities that occurred, but then, it's not out of any logical reasoning. It's just what they know...

Strange how we didn't see a repeat of Ukraine-esque Twitter bio support for Israel when they were preemptively attacked. But then, modern-day ethics are pretty easy to work out; just see traditional values of right and wrong, and go with the worst possible take.

So very, very 2023

I wish we (the UK) would stop picking a side and take care of our own affairs. All over the world, countries are choosing sides to support. I fear for what the future holds if we continue on this path to be honest. Only the common people will suffer, as the corrupt elite continue to thrive whilst burning the world around them so they can rise from the ashes and carve the world into their self-important visions of a new age.

The US, UK and Germany are sending support to Israel, even though they are the largest and most equipped military in the area. Sick of it to be honest. We have doctors striking for increased pay and continued pushing of mRNA vaccines when all the science points towards them doing more harm than good. Energy companies are being given subsidies so they can put their bills up further, mass censorship is on the way, and billions funding wars, and none of it I voted for.

I agree that not everything is a conspiracy. But, how many of these theories, like profiting from the pandemic, have to be proved as fact before people realise our governments are corrupt to their core, democracy is an illusion, and yes, it is completely possible that there are power-hungry, sociopathic shells of human beings running the show in NATO and The WHO.

Also, what is the reasoning behind such a reckless attack that was only going to result in a hard-hitting response? For a move that was only going to result in harsh retaliation, who came up with the idea? Who made such a stupid decision? And why? Who stands to benefit?

Could this be provoked by Russia in a long-term strategy to weaken US stockpiles? Perhaps the US kicked things off. Certainly wouldn't be the first time they have fanned the flames of war for profit - or murdered for money, whichever way you choose to view it.

Once again, politicians have been buying up stock in Lockheed Martin and Co, just in time for the shares to skyrocket even further. Given the impending collapse of the dollar, I find it hard not to consider the logic that there are sinister forces in the 'allies' pushing for war so they can disrupt the status quo and boost their failing grip on the rest of the world due to their money-printing schemes (money laundering to you and me) imploding. 'Go down kicking and screaming' as they say.

The only disbelief I have is that most people still have the blinkers on. I guess ignorance is most certainly bliss.
when they say Support? is that mean free weapons? or they supporting Isreal by sell weapons to them?

Like with everything these days, one needs to be on a particular 'side'.

Whenever a major event unfurls, nuance, subtlety and balanced reasoning, as well as calling out what used to be called 'heinous and barbaric deeds' is secondary to whatever cause you need to exhibit to the world.

Tensions regarding Jews and Muslims stretch back centuries, and we all know the hot zone that is the Gaza strip, this has been the focus of ongoing debate for many years. Yet now, those that up until about a week ago thought the Gaza Strip was a football shirt worn by Paul Gascoigne feel compelled to chime in, in support of the 'underdog', no matter the reason.

Used to be a time when it would be universally agreed upon by the 'Great British public' that butchering babies, the elderly, families and their pets was a callous thing upon which people should throw their condemnations. Now we have organizations rallying behind the transgressors in a show of solidarity-

- how very 2023

To these people, it's a case of 'so what?', because in their minds, the ends justify the means.

We know about the plight of Arabs and Lebanese in this region. Yet these are not rebels, freedom fighters or martyrs. Hamas are using ISIS-esque tactics that surpass any legit reason for even having anyone 'join their struggle'. They're just terrorists, and represent no one but themselves and their warped interpretation of their religious understandings.

So yes, we'll have all and sundry openly support Palestine etc, without even the slightest hint of just what went down. Because to them, it matters not if you demoralize your 'enemies', as they're not of the same faith and therefore inconsequential.

Almost like a religious calling, we'll have every 'celebrity' of Muslim persuasion gaslighting the atrocities that occurred, but then, it's not out of any logical reasoning. It's just what they know...

Strange how we didn't see a repeat of Ukraine-esque Twitter bio support for Israel when they were preemptively attacked. But then, modern-day ethics are pretty easy to work out; just see traditional values of right and wrong, and go with the worst possible take.

So very, very 2023

Wholeheartedly agree with this.

Those attrocities committed by Hamas should be called what they were - a terrorist act by a terrorist organisation, despite the BBC making us believe different!

The retaliation by Israel was nothing but expected.

But having said that, innocent Palestinians are now suffering as a result of it. The question does beg wether the stopping of essential supplies such as water and fuel into the Gaza strip by Israel is taking it a little too far. I understand what they are trying to achieve (basically the release of the hostages) but for me, it doesn't sit quite right.

One should also not forget that Hamas is using its citizens as human shields (who fires rockets from residential areas for goodness sake and have their quarters within a hospital building) so the bombing by Israel is unfortunately going to result in civilian casualties.

Hopefully some of the western (and some Arab ones to be fair) forces can talk some sense into the Israeli Government and let them rethink their strategy dealing with this conflict.

First off whilst this is a very emotive topic of which I am all too aware of when I started this thread the other day, please can everyone ensures that they don't use or infer unacceptable language.

Just a friendly reminder, that whilst we are all adults, profanities beginning with the letter after b in the alphabet are a no no.

Anyhow, yep my god absolutely terrible atrocity that occurred last weekend and like Interlog, I agree, Hamas are a terrorist organisation and every one of them should be brought to justice.

They knew full well the vile despicable acts they carried out on Saturday would provoke the reaction from Israel which we are all now seeing.

However, I am hoping that the innocent civilians are allowed a passage out of harms way, but unlikely that this will happen.

Additionally if Iran are proven to be behind this attack, I dare say we have seen nothing yet as to the action Israel will take.

Last edited:
when they say Support? is that mean free weapons? or they supporting Isreal by sell weapons to them?

Israel has long been supplied by the US for a grip on the area. China supplies arms to Iran.

I assume your question about whether they are free is sarcasm :thumbsup:

With Russia/Ukraine and now Israel/Iran, things are not looking great. Again, I think the demise of the dollar must be a factor when considering US involvement.

Israel has long been supplied by the US for a grip on the area. China supplies arms to Iran.

I assume your question about whether they are free is sarcasm :thumbsup:

With Russia/Ukraine and now Israel/Iran, things are not looking great. Again, I think the demise of the dollar must be a factor when considering US involvement.
Best Economic growth start a war 😂

The situation is beyond horrible, and sadly, the only thing we can be sure of at this point is that there is much more killing, pain, and suffering to come.

The attack by Hamas was a brutal, barbarous, terrorist atrocity - that deliberately and systematically targeted innocent civilians. Anyone defending it, or cheering for it, or excusing it, or in any way whatsoever trying to justify it needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. Whatever the cause, and whatever the anger, and whatever the provocation, the only correct response to the slaughter that Hamas brought to Israel is outright condemnation.

However, this does not give the Israeli government the right, via its military, to indiscriminately starve, dehydrate, and slaughter innocent Palestinian civilians in retaliation. This is termed as 'collective punishment' and is illegal under international law. Moreover, it won't work either, Hamas can no more be militarily 'defeated' than the IRA could be 'defeated', the solution to this seemingly intractable problem, if it ever comes, will be via a political agreement, it will not be reached down the barrel of a gun. (See also, the IRA in the UK, or The Taliban in Afghanistan for that matter, which had the US military complex up against it, and yet was ready to assume power the second the US left, having never even remotely gone away or been 'defeated' in the first place.)

As had already been noted above, Hamas doesn't care about Palestinian civilians, it does, and will continue to, use them as human shields. If Israel decides on a ground offensive into the Gaza Strip, what will follow is slaughter on a massive scale, with huge loss of life on both sides.

There's a lot of history with the situation in and around Israel, if you're after a decent explainer, (because context really is important here), I'd recommend this video made by Rory Stewart in the last few days, which gives a decent potted history of the region. (I think Rory Stewart is probably one of the best political minds the UK has.)

The only way this ever ends is the two-state solution being implemented, if there is indeed another war in the region (and Israel have already declared themselves to be at war), it will be the third in a hundred years, and it will no more resolve the situation than the previous two did.

The situation is beyond horrible, and sadly, the only thing we can be sure of at this point is that there is much more killing, pain, and suffering to come.

The attack by Hamas was a brutal, barbarous, terrorist atrocity - that deliberately and systematically targeted innocent civilians. Anyone defending it, or cheering for it, or excusing it, or in any way whatsoever trying to justify it needs to take a long hard look in the mirror. Whatever the cause, and whatever the anger, and whatever the provocation, the only correct response to the slaughter that Hamas brought to Israel is outright condemnation.

However, this does not give the Israeli government the right, via its military, to indiscriminately starve, dehydrate, and slaughter innocent Palestinian civilians in retaliation. This is termed as 'collective punishment' and is illegal under international law. Moreover, it won't work either, Hamas can no more be militarily 'defeated' than the IRA could be 'defeated', the solution to this seemingly intractable problem, if it ever comes, will be via a political agreement, it will not be reached down the barrel of a gun. (See also, the IRA in the UK, or The Taliban in Afghanistan for that matter, which had the US military complex up against it, and yet was ready to assume power the second the US left, having never even remotely gone away or been 'defeated' in the first place.)

As had already been noted above, Hamas doesn't care about Palestinian civilians, it does, and will continue to, use them as human shields. If Israel decides on a ground offensive into the Gaza Strip, what will follow is slaughter on a massive scale, with huge loss of life on both sides.

There's a lot of history with the situation in and around Israel, if you're after a decent explainer, (because context really is important here), I'd recommend this video made by Rory Stewart in the last few days, which gives a decent potted history of the region. (I think Rory Stewart is probably one of the best political minds the UK has.)

The only way this ever ends is the two-state solution being implemented, if there is indeed another war in the region (and Israel have already declared themselves to be at war), it will be the third in a hundred years, and it will no more resolve the situation than the previous two did.

I see your old mate Corbum (he of antisemitic Labour faction) was on a rostrum today berating Israel.

I see your old mate Corbum (he of antisemitic Labour faction) was on a rostrum today berating Israel.

I've just checked and it turns out I'm not responsible for, nor have any connection with, nor have any influence over, what Jeremy Corbyn does or does not do.

justdoit I haven't watched that video (how convenient to blame Britain), can you summarise the argument?

Many British soldiers were murdered out there just trying to keep a civil order, including two sergeants [both aged only 20] that were abducted, hung and had their bodies booby trapped by Irgun in 1947.

The 'west' green lighting collective punishment and another fresh civilian slaughter doesn't strike me as the most sensible policy, though I understand the desire for vengeance - also whether that endangers any hostages too. [what would their relatives be thinking now]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Click here for Red Cherry Casino

Meister Ratings

Back