last night on dead or alive

The OP, at some stage during the session, most probably was up and could have cashed in to make a profit.

I just now did an experiment. Deposited £25 and played at £0.27 per spin and kept stats every 100 spins:

fbi5ns.jpg

The first 400 spins were great but it went downhill from there very fast.

This, perhaps, shows the high variance of this slot.

I've been playing DOA more or less daily for a year now. My strategy is simple - 9p spins and hope for a wildline or 5 scatters. Works reasonably well for me.

This weekend, I got a decent set of extra spins at Betspin on Fri, won about £50.

Had plenty of cash in Neteller and planned to have a good session this weekend.

Spent best part of £400 at 9p per go - played at Betspin, Videoslots, Slotty and Betat. Didn't get a single set of extra spins, not one. I also note the volume of DOA winner screenshots has dried up.

Contrast that with last week where I got three wildlines in three days.

Streaky isn't the word. At the moment, for me at least (and I suspect for others) its as dead is a doornail.

That's the way it goes sometimes. Mind you, played some other Netent games - CFTBL and JATB mainly. Also dead and don't get me started on Invisible Man. Haven't been able to get a feature on that for weeks.

Another session on this slot and this just makes you cry:

35jkvhh.jpg

I can see how this slot "saves" the money for the big wins. After the first 100 spins, anybody new to this slot and not knowing its real potential will just exit rather than continue their stake and hope for the big win (just as I tried to attempt without avail this time).

Another session on this slot and this just makes you cry:

35jkvhh.jpg

I can see how this slot "saves" the money for the big wins. After the first 100 spins, anybody new to this slot and not knowing its real potential will just exit rather than continue their stake and hope for the big win (just as I tried to attempt without avail this time).

Wow that's pretty crazy going in at 45p a spin on a £60 balance, you're just asking for trouble.

Chances are most of the winner screenshots on 45p had probably lost a couple of hundred at least before hitting those big wins. Please don't think you're likely to emulate this feat quickly on such a low bankroll!

I mean each to their own I guess, I just think you have treat DOA with caution. I'd have have done 27/ 36p spins untill I got to about £30ish, then 18p bets for a while.

And when you get to about £10 left, start hitting the 9p bets. After all, even a wildline or good bonus round can net you hundreds, even on such low stakes. Then and only then would I contemplate upping to 45/ 90p a spin.

This game is brutal :eek:

Give and take I guess. I deposited three times just the £150 and won £1200, £1500 and £1900 on this slot (see my video winners in the screenshot-o-rama section).

Last thing I want to do (personal choice) is lower stake to say £0.09 and the 5 scatter or wild lines come in. Would be kicking myself for dropping the stake!

Give and take I guess. I deposited three times just the £150 and won £1200, £1500 and £1900 on this slot (see my video winners in the screenshot-o-rama section).

Last thing I want to do (personal choice) is lower stake to say £0.09 and the 5 scatter or wild lines come in. Would be kicking myself for dropping the stake!

Same here. Got all my wild lines and 5 scatters always on the first deposit. For some reason it won't let you bust out.

The lowest balance i started with was 25$, bet sizes were 0.45-0.90 and never got below 15$. This was when i got my first Wild Line at CL.

Surely you don't believe this....:cool:

Although I can't play this slot, from what I've read it can suck you dryer than.....well, you get the idea.

Oh yes, sure it can.... i lost sometimes over 10 deposits in 1 day.... :( .... what i meant is that whenever i got my big pays they always came in on the first deposit of the day and in those cases no matter what my betsize was i never busted out on that first deposit

Oh yes, sure it can.... i lost sometimes over 10 deposits in 1 day.... :( .... what i meant is that whenever i got my big pays they always came in on the first deposit of the day and in those cases no matter what my betsize was i never busted out on that first deposit

Sounds like a failsafe strategy, then....make a small first deposit and if you don't hit big, quit playing it! :thumbsup:

Deposited another £100 and managed to cash out.

The below table shows more reasonable play throughout though the balance went down to £27 or so before it started to creep up again

301hr3b.jpg

The last 100 spins made the "killing" by a good bonus round (see winner videos) and two 5OAK during the last 8 spins after the feature.

The RTP would have been at least 92% if no further wins were forthcoming on the rest of the 851 spins at £0.45 had I not cashed out.

Where £25 at £0.27 per spin a few nights ago lasted me 660 spins on this slot with 5 bonus plays, it was brutal this morning to me:

wag8c5.jpg

At no point crept my balance to over my deposit!

I had a free chip tried my luck on the game . I had over 19 free rounds and nothing back at all apart from a few quid no extra 5 spins at all

I had a free chip tried my luck on the game . I had over 19 free rounds and nothing back at all apart from a few quid no extra 5 spins at all

I would be happy with that considering you must have had a lot of game play to get 19 bonus rounds. How much was the chip and what was the bet value for each spin?

I would be happy with that considering you must have had a lot of game play to get 19 bonus rounds. How much was the chip and what was the bet value for each spin?

I was well pleased 10 free chip I was given . I did not wager it as I was only doing like 18 pence a spin had over 3 hours game play .Nothing came on the scatters only a few pounds .The most would have been around 15 pounds on a free round .But a free chip was nice and that was on betspins :D I got to around £50 pounds .I wish I try another game .But the game play was nice and the freebie .

The Game def runs hot and cold

Had some great wins on this slot but have also lost alot also

Cannot believe i have been playing it today managed 5 features the highest paying £3.88 and then i have done 1015 spins without a single feature, I didnt even think this was possible lol

Two wild lines in a week - one at wildline plus 10 spins - and now its colder than siberia. 3 words - avoid avoid avoid

Last night on dead or alive I came very close to getting a wild line but that fifth wild just would not drop in. Typical for me recently. This game has major win potential as we all know and I have experienced this for myself but lately I am getting a lot of the 4 wilds dropping in but never the fifth Arrgh! I am usually missing the wild on the first or third wheel interestingly enough. This game can really drive one batty!! Still I can't help playing it.

The Game def runs hot and cold

Had some great wins on this slot but have also lost alot also

Cannot believe i have been playing it today managed 5 features the highest paying £3.88 and then i have done 1015 spins without a single feature, I didnt even think this was possible lol

I've just beaten you 1104 spins between features today at Casumo

Last night on dead or alive I came very close to getting a wild line but that fifth wild just would not drop in. Typical for me recently. This game has major win potential as we all know and I have experienced this for myself but lately I am getting a lot of the 4 wilds dropping in but never the fifth Arrgh! I am usually missing the wild on the first or third wheel interestingly enough. This game can really drive one batty!! Still I can't help playing it.

I hear ya !!!

I've just beaten you 1104 spins between features today at Casumo

I went back onto the same site yesterday and it took just over 200 spins to get my first feature lol.. paid £2 .

had a few until it took another 677 spins to get one that paid 60p :eek2: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back