Donald Trump

It reminds me of an episode of Dallas or Dynasty you could see Sue Ellen doing that behind JR, US politics is just a glamorous soap opera now.

Is that mitt like mitten or glove even. :cheerleader:

They said he would be cleared.

The bloke is a complete rude nasty ignorant narcissist but he gets stuff done and he will get reelected. The Democrats can't match him.
I hate him but i get why they will keep him in.

Fantastic news.
2020 guaranteed!
people don’t want identity politics, sjw nonsense.
just like the uk put labour back in there box, looks like the democrats have been put back in there’s.

✊

Attachments

• CD1B4E61-7E17-4483-9391-4DBECFEA3150.png
    CD1B4E61-7E17-4483-9391-4DBECFEA3150.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 11

The bloke is a complete rude nasty ignorant narcissist but he gets stuff done and he will get reelected. The Democrats can't match him.
The democrats are as silly as labour.

How the hell have we stealthily created another Trump thread btw

Good work people!
give it a week; it'll be a North Korea thread :laugh:

A new ski resort in North Korea has opened as the popularity of skiing in the region continues to rise.
The Yangdok Hot Spring Cultural Recreation Center was officialy opened by North Korean leader Kim Jong-un in December, but only welcomed its first visitors last month.
Yangdok resort is located in the South Phyongan Province of North Korea, an hour-and-a-half drive north-east of the capital Pyongyang. Combining a hot-spring therapy facility with a multi-functional sports complex and hotels, ‘it is another gift presented by the Workers' Party of Korea to the people’.
During his visit in December, Kim Jong-un cut the opening ribbon, toured the site’s facilities, which include a ski equipment shop, rode a ski lift alone to the top of the slopes and visited the resort’s horse riding park.

With all due respect, but what has he got done? He promised healthcare, infrastructure, immigration, education, and a lot more.... what exactly is completed of those things? :confused:

So far, he's thrown around Executive Orders..... 99% of which the next president will nullify on his first day.

Mr T gives the impression through his lies and deception that things are getting done, but I have not seen anything of substance yet other than rolling back/scrapping Obama stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back