Balance saving screenshots

Somehow I've only just seen this thread for the first time :eek2:

Anyway, had this balance-saver yesterday: £200 start, 3 spins left before busting out... got life-saver free-spins!

Attachments

• EvolutionX152_Jul15.jpg
    EvolutionX152_Jul15.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 399
A very lucky accident

OK, I wasn't quite broke. But my balance had just plummeted from €100 down to about €30 playing IR
So I switched to TSII, clicked on the + to up my stake from 30c to 60c and set it off on 100 spins.
It was only when this dropped in, that I realised I must have clicked on the 'coins' button rather than the +, so I was playing at €1.50 rather than 60c on a €30 balance :eek::eek::eek:

ScreenHunter_200 Aug. 27 22.36.jpg

well Started with 42 and it was going so bad i took a break at 27 quid. Then back in after an hour and set on 100 autospins which went with a loss of 18 quid @0.36 and then down to 4 quid expecting a definite bust when this happens. ALso got another wildline at thrills 30 mins after this so a great night on doa which has recovered some of my losses

Attachments

• whitebet doa wildline 2.jpg
    whitebet doa wildline 2.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 329
save

last £1 spin nice save & 7 retriggers :D

novo sorry had to remove screeny as had e mail address etc etc

balance was at 98p on feature trigger of £1 , balance after 488.98p )

Only around 6 Euro left from a healthy balance, decided to throw Lights in the mix and roll them both on 9 cent:)

Hit this 500x, extending my playtime greatly, and later hit the wild line in DOA (just posted in winner screens) :thumbsup:

(Cashed out 250,- Friday around 22:00 and when i was filling in the live chat name, heard the email come in..paid in less then a minute)

Redbetdoubleplaylightskickasslifesaver.jpg

Start balance £150 - down to £2.55 in 236 spins @ 90p - best win less than 6x stake - RTP around 29% and a bonus round finally drops

ScreenHunter_214 Sep. 03 21.20.jpg

139x thanks to 4 scatters during the bonus

ScreenHunter_215 Sep. 03 21.21.jpg

gotta love when this happens

sitting there watchin last few spins to call it a night n then get a nice little boost on last spin to extend my playtime

Attachments

• balance saver casumo.jpg
    balance saver casumo.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 400
Well, I wasn't expecting that!!! Had a pending withdrawal at 32Red of £57.73, but for some reason it wasn't actioned in the timely manner so reversed it to carry on playing the next day. Thought I may as well go out in style, so tried for the Mega jackpot, but only at £2.50 a spin.

No luck as such and got down to £2.23, so dropped down to 22 lines at 10p a line (leaving 3p balance) and got the 3 scatters up for the 15 free spins. Waheey, lovely win of £290 so time to definitely put a withdrawal in place and leave it until processed!

32red.jpg

Had $100 left so thought I would chance a progressive, and on the last spin:

2yy7a4n.png

doa again

started with 27 quid at 0.45p bets and went up to 43 and stopped the session at 24, went back at night and down all the way to 0.25p and then somehow luck changed as i only did 60 spins with 24 quid at 0.45

Attachments

• balance saver maria 1.jpg
    balance saver maria 1.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 267
  • balance saver maria 2 extra free spins.jpg
    balance saver maria 2 extra free spins.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 274
  • balance saver maria.jpg
    balance saver maria.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 268

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings