Youtube vs AdBlocker

I personally do not use ad blockers, but I have to say the number of advertisements played during youtube videos has grown exponentially over the course of the last 18 months. This coincides with YouTube pushing their Premium subscription service which offers a no ads viewing experience.

I get it that YouTube and their content creators need and want to monetise their content, but it is extremely annoying when walking the dog, every three minutes or so, the video I am listening to is interrupted by a crypto trading ad or the such like.

Meaning I have to stop, get my phone out of my back pocket and click skip ad, so as not to be subjected to inane drivel that has absolutely no interest to me whatsoever.

I think content creators have had some ToS changes foisted upon them not that long ago, whereby adverts can be implemented right at the start, slap bang in the middle and of course at the end.

So with that I'd imagine many to take them up on that, though I'm not sure of the exact criteria to be eligible for that option.

With so many ads now headed our way it's little surprise that Youtube would want anyone blocking them effectively, I should imagine.

Still, always great to mix up the VPN settings for awesomely cringe foreign ads, like, say, Dutch. Or French :thumbsup:

I think content creators have had some ToS changes foisted upon them not that long ago, whereby adverts can be implemented right at the start, slap bang in the middle and of course at the end.

So with that I'd imagine many to take them up on that, though I'm not sure of the exact criteria to be eligible for that option.

With so many ads now headed our way it's little surprise that Youtube would want anyone blocking them effectively, I should imagine.

Still, always great to mix up the VPN settings for awesomely cringe foreign ads, like, say, Dutch. Or French :thumbsup:
I use Tor browser IP change every 5sec, never get any adds on YT,

I personally do not use ad blockers, but I have to say the number of advertisements played during youtube videos has grown exponentially over the course of the last 18 months. This coincides with YouTube pushing their Premium subscription service which offers a no ads viewing experience.

I get it that YouTube and their content creators need and want to monetise their content, but it is extremely annoying when walking the dog, every three minutes or so, the video I am listening to is interrupted by a crypto trading ad or the such like.

Meaning I have to stop, get my phone out of my back pocket and click skip ad, so as not to be subjected to inane drivel that has absolutely no interest to me whatsoever.
content creator here, don't meet the requirements to apply for monetization with YT but the platform still puts ads on my best videos. YouTube has gotten greedy

I've started getting these pop ups just last week it started doing it. Gonna look into some of the ideas shared here see if that helps with these pop ups. Bloody annoying they are

Not heard of that browser before, will have to have a look at it.
Yeah, it's a decent one, but take a closer look to see how its settings in "Global Defaults" work for you otherwise, you might not get into your banking page if all is set to too 'aggressive'. Gov sites like the UKGC can also start blocking you after a few visits. I recall once i was playing with the settings and then could not access anything lol

My ones look like this, and all works fine except for a few sites that apparently want to have more info about me before letting me in.

1212.jpg

Mainly i'm using it to see clear SERP results without ads and without remembering my previous searches. It's also possible to set different profiles each for a different geo location. On Chrome i have all set to the other way around to see what ads and other things are running. Generally, it's all about personal choice and the usage goals.

Yt is getting worst every year, Last year I was getting so many views on my videos, January this year they shadowbanned me, now is very hard to even get min views... most of UK gambling videos YT shadowbanned, Only Bandit is making lot of money from YT

I signed up to YouTube premium via a Turkish VPN something like £1.98 a month for a family plan

No ads and I can download videos

I can't watch YT with ads -- they drive me crazy.

I've been using the "Enhancer for YouTube" extension in Firefox for years. No challenge to that yet. (Fingers crossed.)

I will give Brave a try too, thanks for the recommendation @Guntis !
Does that work on the iPhone version of Firefox as well? If so I will be using it for my dog walks.

The ads on Youtube are becoming more and more prevalent now, even putting ads on my own personal channel which has a whopping 11 subs. It is not monetised!! It is becoming such a PITA.

But then, this morning met with a cheery splash screen, inviting me to to try Youtube Premium for the family for £16.95 a month - Yeah right, as if I am going to pay that LOLOLOL

There's no need to suffer with the ads..ublock..adblockplus..extensions for Chrome or Firefox
will rid you of the pesky things, i've not seen an ad on YT since using the above ever.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
is also a decent solution, it works on all operating systems and modern web browsers. Some websites might ask to disable it to view their contents, but it's generally rare. For Windows users is just a regular Chrome extension. How it works for Apple; no idea.
In Apple works fine

Interesting! not seen this yet... I have a current premium trial so not seeing any ads at all. Interesting to see where this goes lol

Yt is getting worst every year, Last year I was getting so many views on my videos, January this year they shadowbanned me, now is very hard to even get min views... most of UK gambling videos YT shadowbanned, Only Bandit is making lot of money from YT

Try this:

Remove anything UK-ralated from your channel (gamstop, .uk websites. etc) and show your videos to a global audience. When uploading new videos, vary locations in the 'Recording date and location' settings. Also, remove 'English UK' and change it to just English. For gambling help links you can use gamblingtherapy.org, it's a global service.

Forget about moronic video titles others create. Make yours more natural while keeping them keyword-optimized, and always keep your YT brand name at the end, for example:

- Dead or Alive 2: Mega Win via 5-Scatter Bonus (5,187x) | uTubeSlots 🎰

- Slot Bonanza Big Win 8,000x | uTubeSlots 🎰

uTubeSlots looks really good, and you need to push it so YouTube/Google bots and your visitors can recognize it better.

An easy way to increase your brand visibility for bots would be to start uploading screenshots to Pinterest and Twitter, and then linking back to your YouTube channel showing a video of a particular win.

Don't forget to stick your YT logo on those screenshots.

When uploading a new video, always include context, at least minimal. The simplest way to do it would be using the entity, attribute, and value model. For example:

In this video, uTubeSlots played the following NetEnt slots:

Slot: Dead or Alive 2

Entertainment Value

- High-quality graphics
- Immersive sound effects
- 5 reels, 9 paylines
- Free spins feature
- Sticky wilds
- Scatter symbols

Volatility & Risk

- High volatility
- RTP: 96.8%

You can easily copy/paste this info from the providers page, and add a few emojis or symbols to make the list look better.

Then, include links to 3 of your previous videos. By doing so, you offer viewers an opportunity to browse your channel further, improving the user experience. Interconnectivity is highly likely considered a part of the "helpful content" by their algorithms.

Plus it also means you're linking your videos together creating a network of interconnected content around your entity (uTubeSlots). This makes it easier for YouTube's bots to find your content as well as better recognize the channel.

At least sometimes consider using services from Legiit, Fiverr, or microworkers.com to create an activity in your video comments section. This is the most important part of ranking your videos in the Youtube search. Many others are using them too.

For best results, you need a strong template of procedures. For example, if you leave a useless comment like congrats, wow, nice, etc, you won't be paid. Instead, they must ask keyword-rich questions related to the video title, etc.

I'm not sure what the purpose of your channel is, but for the brand name, you could create a simple website with the domain name utubeslots.com.

All this is what I would do if I had a YouTube channel like yours :D

Last edited:
Try this:

Remove anything UK-ralated from your channel (gamstop, .uk websites. etc) and show your videos to a global audience. When uploading new videos, vary locations in the 'Recording date and location' settings. Also, remove 'English UK' and change it to just English. For gambling help links you can use gamblingtherapy.org, it's a global service.

Forget about moronic video titles others create. Make yours more natural while keeping them keyword-optimized, and always keep your YT brand name at the end, for example:

- Dead or Alive 2: Mega Win via 5-Scatter Bonus (5,187x) | uTubeSlots 🎰

- Slot Bonanza Big Win 8,000x | uTubeSlots 🎰

uTubeSlots looks really good, and you need to push it so YouTube/Google bots and your visitors can recognize it better.

An easy way to increase your brand visibility for bots would be to start uploading screenshots to Pinterest and Twitter, and then linking back to your YouTube channel showing a video of a particular win.

Don't forget to stick your YT logo on those screenshots.

When uploading a new video, always include context, at least minimal. The simplest way to do it would be using the entity, attribute, and value model. For example:

In this video, uTubeSlots played the following NetEnt slots:

Slot: Dead or Alive 2

Entertainment Value

- High-quality graphics
- Immersive sound effects
- 5 reels, 9 paylines
- Free spins feature
- Sticky wilds
- Scatter symbols

Volatility & Risk

- High volatility
- RTP: 96.8%

You can easily copy/paste this info from the providers page, and add a few emojis or symbols to make the list look better.

Then, include links to 3 of your previous videos. By doing so, you offer viewers an opportunity to browse your channel further, improving the user experience. Interconnectivity is highly likely considered a part of the "helpful content" by their algorithms.

Plus it also means you're linking your videos together creating a network of interconnected content around your entity (uTubeSlots). This makes it easier for YouTube's bots to find your content as well as better recognize the channel.

At least sometimes consider using services from Legiit, Fiverr, or microworkers.com to create an activity in your video comments section. This is the most important part of ranking your videos in the Youtube search. Many others are using them too.

For best results, you need a strong template of procedures. For example, if you leave a useless comment like congrats, wow, nice, etc, you won't be paid. Instead, they must ask keyword-rich questions related to the video title, etc.

I'm not sure what the purpose of your channel is, but for the brand name, you could create a simple website with the domain name utubeslots.com.

All this is what I would do if I had a YouTube channel like yours :D
up to last year I was getting 2k up to 5k per video, then all stop, For one video I even got 46k, I did speak to someone on YT they told me a lot of channels got shadowban on gambling videos, yt still used my 46k video for advertising

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 12.34.02.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 12.34.02.png
    12.8 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back