The Girls are back ( Girls wth guns 2 )

Yes, that's the one. I had forgotten there was an earlier version - thanks for the reminder! :thumbsup:

So Girls with Guns is a direct clone of that?
If so, I wonder why MG waited so long to re-skin it... :confused:

KK

re skin it , theyre awaiting everyone to forget it :D

micro gaming has & indeed is getting worst by the month last 6 weeks of play realy poor for me at a few places ive even dropped back to table games its been that crap., it seems to be getting on par with RTG software (

re skin it , theyre awaiting everyone to forget it :D

micro gaming has & indeed is getting worst by the month last 6 weeks of play realy poor for me at a few places ive even dropped back to table games its been that crap., it seems to be getting on par with RTG software (

I'd say it's been on par with RTG software for a while. I'm telling you it's those damned weighted reels ;)

So Girls with Guns is a direct clone of that?
KK

Yes, do you remember that strange eye which was the expanding wild on third reel?

lotr.jpg

If so, I wonder why MG waited so long to re-skin it... :confused:

They had, for the first time ever pulled a slot machine and redesigned it, of course some smartass at MGS realized that it was lost money...and then they released GWG. :D

When I eventually got the feature, I got frozen wilds which paid 5 x bet.
IMO microgaming havent brought out a decent Slot since Playboy

Playboy is a very good slot but there are lots of types of slot players out there who also like different things (cartoony themes, chunky themes, 9-liners, 243 ways, jackpots, high/low variance, multi-featured, single featured, high multipliers, etc etc) so the aim isn't to please everyone every time it's to get a good cross-section of different types of games so that there is a few slots for everyone.

For example, this game below is one of the biggest grossing online slot games on bingo sites but imagine the reaction if this was MG's flagship release for May :D

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 183
Wow - Fluffy Favourites: a Player Preferred software game - and a pretty old one at that.
Biggest grossing :eek2:

You wouldn't happen to know which bingo sites have the biggest selection of these games?
I've tried a few sites, but they only seem to have a handful of the PP slots.
What was that jungle explorer one called? I can't even remember now. :oops:

KK

Seriously Microgaming? This has got to be one of the worst slots of all time. It's absolutely dreadful.

1,500 spins. Biggest base game win 13x stake

6 features, best win 17x stake

I know you cant judge a slot on 1500 spins but there is no potential whatsoever on this game. The base game is pathetic

Target pick is so annoying. What were they thinking?

But what annoys me the most is in the Magnetic Wilds freespins. If you happen to fill a reel with wilds they will go away after a spin. Ridiculous!

micro gaming has & indeed is getting worst by the month last 6 weeks of play really poor for me at a few places I've even dropped back to table games its been that crap., it seems to be getting on par with RTG software (

Glad I'm not the only one getting poor playtime with MG. Back on topic, the animations seem to take too long with this slot esp. when getting the pick the target feature which is annoying when setting the slot to autoplay given its meager payout. Also the bonus round doesn't seem that great as well as the wilds only last a couple spins on the frozen feature and the wilds are just hard as heck to get in the magnetic one. Overall, I didn't really enjoy the first one and this one looks to be significantly worse from the couple thousand spins I did in freeplay. Don't think I'll be spending any real money on this one.

Six pages into the thread and the only positive comments are about another game entirely (the reasonable High Society) and the only screencaps are from LOTR and Fluffy Favourites :laugh:

At this rate the 'girls' will be aiming their guns at the CM forum with their fingers itchy on the triggers

OK, then 243 lines=daft, here's a screenshot for you.

magnetic-wilds.jpg

I just got that from the Magnetic Wilds bonus. I was playing $0.30 per spin, so my £78.58 win represents a 261.933x bet size win.

I might be alone on this, but I'm quite enjoying playing Girls with Guns 2. I even like the target feature. OK, so this isn't the biggest paying slot I've ever played but it's fun in a low variance way. Right now I'm up (as you might have guessed) but I got plenty of play yesterday at the cost of only a few coins.

I wasn't too impressed with some of the bonus rounds, where I got all of about 14x bet size - there's definitely a tendency for low payout in these - but overall, I'm pretty content with how it plays.

Congrats to all who have had big wins on this slot so far. :notworthy
I have racked up over 5k free spins in this game and as far as I can see there is a slim chance of a big win on the base game. I didn't even get one in the 5k spins. If you are very lucky you can get decent wins in the bonus games. I don't like the fact that there are no normal wilds in the free spins bonus and you can't chose which bonus to play. So basically you are sitting around waiting for the bonus because there is nothing else going on in the base game. If the free spins take a while to come in you could be looking at a seriously diminished bankroll. Lastly in the bonus game (especially the magnetic wilds) you are not guaranteed to get a wild. Microgaming could have done better with this game.

Glad I'm not the only one getting poor playtime with MG. Back on topic, the animations seem to take too long with this slot esp. when getting the pick the target feature which is annoying when setting the slot to autoplay given its meager payout. Also the bonus round doesn't seem that great as well as the wilds only last a couple spins on the frozen feature and the wilds are just hard as heck to get in the magnetic one. Overall, I didn't really enjoy the first one and this one looks to be significantly worse from the couple thousand spins I did in freeplay. Don't think I'll be spending any real money on this one.

the first one is much better so my mrs says

the second one it needs some kind of kicker on it in free spins maybe a retrigger or something, which sadly it lacks ,wont be back playing it anytime soon

the other seems far better , at least theyve given it a good payout

but agree with you on all youve said & the other members

The magnetic wilds feature I got 3 wilds and they were stacked covering reel 1, I got one spin and then they exploded and were gone. So getting any more than 1 stacked reel is impossible by the looks of things so the payout is seriously limited compared to the base game and of course the wilds melt away in the other feature which is also crap.

I've played it a lot and lost a lot on minimum bets ,over £250. High society seems a better slot, to me anyway.

The last few releases from MG, is it just me or do they seem similar? In terms of the bonus activation which seems to be after many hundreds of spins, most of the time and also the bonus payouts all seem to be slightly higher into the 30-50x bet range. I've noticed this on Avalon 2 on all features a normal payout is in this range and the 15 features I got in GG2 and HS all paid in this range also.

Well at least High Society looks like a decent game; it has some potential. It looks a tad old fashioned though but I like it:thumbsup:

Yeah I didn't like the theme of High Society in comparison with Girls with Guns II... but it's a better game. I hit a couple of nice wins on the free spins; super multipliers were lucky for me :)

the new games

girls with guns 2 did well first time second time played got destroyed.
high society got destroyed over 500 spins and no feature 50 cent bets
will give girls with guns 2 another shot will avoid high society after that burn

GWG2 - Crappy game play, irritating bonuses and as slow as MUSE on NetEnt - Whats the sense of having turbo play when it plays slower than Break Da Bank Again?

Like all MG's 243 Ways to lose - Pathetic attempt. All MG is doing is taking the same features and slotting them into new graphics. What a waste of time.

Had a good run, but a waste of space on the already crowded download client. Hard to see any wins on the base game and features were far a few between for me. Just as Untamed Bald Eagle (It will leave u bald with blank spins:p) I won't play it again.

Nate

girls with guns 2 did well first time second time played got destroyed.
high society got destroyed over 500 spins and no feature 50 cent bets
will give girls with guns 2 another shot will avoid high society after that burn

try again. the reelset was changed today. now more scatters on reel 4 and 5. had 3 freespin features in 10 spins. and a nice frozen reel on reel 1. ^^

and dont play high society. the slot is crap. freespin waiting time up to 700 spins. the slot is crap

try again. the reelset was changed today. now more scatters on reel 4 and 5. had 3 freespin features in 10 spins. and a nice frozen reel on reel 1. ^^

and dont play high society. the slot is crap. freespin waiting time up to 700 spins. the slot is crap

How do you know they changed the reelset? If true then that is a good thing.

Could you please link to the official MGS statement regarding the change of "reelset".

Thankyou.

Yes, I've heard that players complained about losing money on GWG2. That's why they redesigned it to a winning machine. Next one is "High Society", players said it was crap. Tomorrow they have doubled the winning amount when wild's occur. Lost the link, sorry. :(

;)

How do you know they changed the reelset? If true then that is a good thing.

no is not. i have little faith about slots being 100% random without any interventions from behind setting the slot in a way for 1 day for example. but i still have this faith because of all those gambling commissions, licenses, experienced players etc. if is possible to modify anything when the slot in ongoing, like changing the reelset im asking myself what if they modify in order to be harder to catch scatters or wilds or something over XY bet?

I quite liked GWG - FD and High Society. Maybe I was one of the lucky ones who caught both of those slots in a good mood.:oops:

High Society - based on the few bonus round I've had so far, I liked the Super Wild Reels better than the Super Multiplier. Super Wild Reels seems like the safe choice, while the Super Multiplier seems like a riskier choice. But I think if I were to get 5 scatters and have the chance to start with a 5x multiplier, I think I'd go for the Multiplier bonus. It would be like a Kimi/Amber/Valkyrie bonus round....only with 3 stacked wilds and the chance to increase the multiplier yet further. One good hit....and the potential to be posting a screenie in Show Me the Money is on the cards. Can definitely see this one becoming one of my favourites.

GWG - Definitely prefer the Frozen Wilds over the Magnetic Wilds. Had one Magnetic Wild round and saw just one wild and won a grand sum of....50p. Was not impressed. I also hate the idea of a reel of Magnetic Wilds blowing up. It's like a punishment for getting extra wilds.....maybe not in the Blackbeard's Gold sense....but still....not nice. Imagine getting a full line of wilds early doors and thinking "job done, let the money roll in". Next spin you get an unwanted wild that blows up all the Wilds in Reel 1 and sets you back a couple of spins. At worst, you could achieve the full line of wilds, have it undone immediately and never get it back before the end. Imagine you had that happen to you on a slot like DOA? Would you be happy? Like f*ck you would. It's a bonus round with an ability to throw you a curveball, just as you think you've got it made.

As for the Frozen Wilds, I got 3 rounds on this feature. Despite not getting a full reel frozen in any of them, I got wins of 370x bet, 200xbet and 150x bet. In one session of just 122 spins at 30p per spin, I had a profit of OVER £122. Better than 3.33x bet PROFIT PER SPIN. How can you not like that? This feature is more than capable of spewing out 3 or wilds in consecutive spins. And IMHO having wilds available on all reels (whether they melt or not) is better than having Magnetic Wilds that only appear on Reel 5. That just reminds me of the target symbol on CFTBL/TFTUT....and we all know just how much ass THAT bonus round can suck.

I would agree that the shootout bonus is a bit pointless/naff/time-wasting, but it doesn't bother me that much. I would also agree that seeing "semi-stacked" wilds in the base game is disappointing, but then again, I see the wilds coming out a lot more frequently in the base game than I ever did in Jungle Heat. Again, I can see me spending a lot of time playing this slot in the future.

IMHO, both of these new releases are way better than Avalon II. Avalon II will be seeing very little of my money (perhaps none at all) from now on. I've waited too long for it to show it's potential and it still hasn't managed to do it. I've already seen better from High Society and Frozen Dawn after just one session on each. For that alone, I am grateful.

no is not. i have little faith about slots being 100% random without any interventions from behind setting the slot in a way for 1 day for example. but i still have this faith because of all those gambling commissions, licenses, experienced players etc. if is possible to modify anything when the slot in ongoing, like changing the reelset im asking myself what if they modify in order to be harder to catch scatters or wilds or something over XY bet?

Nobody changed anything.

Goa is just guessing that something changed because they won the second time and saw "more scatters" on certain reels.

It's the kind of thing that annoys me, because some people just see it as fact and the whole "it's rigged" discussion starts up and players get suspicious etc when it's not even remotely true.

Of course, if Goa can provide the statement from MGS that they changed the game then I take it all back. If they can't, and it's just a load of nonsense based on their results, then it really concerns me because they are running a website and providing information to players to try and make commission whilst not knowing sh*t from clay regarding the basics of how slots work. Scary! It's no wonder so many players have strange ideas about how stuff works.

As I said, if Goa can provide the MGS official release then I will humbly retract and apologize.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back