Terminator 2 Online Slot

Chasing hot mode lol

yeah dont be doing that.

Ive went 200 features without one and probably 50,000 spins or more. You can probably go a million without it. Right time, right place.

My advice would be not to even bother chasing "cold mode". T2 can be summed up in 7 words...

No Hot Mode, no chance of profit.

I have been incredibly lucky on Terminator 2. Managed 9 Hot Modes and it's not a slot i play often. More often than not my Hot Modes have come in the first 50 spins and incredibly i got back-to-back Hot Modes 15 spins apart once. I know it's the 'holy grail' of the slot but you're not guaranteed a massive payout from it. Of my 9 Hot Modes one has paid over 1000x bet. The majority have paid between 400x and 650x bet. Bare in mind i've had 3 less than 300x bet! Still absolutely love seeing those flames though!! :p

That is very lucky. I have been playing this for years and only got my first hot mode about 3 weeks ago as I reported earlier in the thread. It did pay over 1000x so I was lucky, but it would be nice to see some more. Looks to be incredibly random.

Chris

Chasing hot-modes is pointless in the same time and after the hundreds of triggers it takes ANY other game could easily chuck out a 1000x bet or more - no hot mode required.

I will only occasionally casually play T2 and HH, if I get a HM then great, but chasing it is futile 99% of the time, not to mention frustrating and dull.

Recent Hot (Frozen) Mode On HH

When I seen the 24 ways of santa drop in 1 spin I knew I was laughing, I guess its the same with T2 you want Arnie all over the place with wilds from the get go

That took 50-100 spins and was the first feature on the game that session, I think Iv had maybe 2 features before as its only xmas in December lol

1357x stake was the outcome, very happy indeed

Good Luck all with your hotmodes

The first time I got hot mode after 200k spins. Only 370x pay. After that, I caught another 13 hotmode around 35-40k spins. Max payout - x890, min payout - x210, average - x470. Now I again can't catch, the distance of more than 150k spins. Nice random, nice game...:confused:

Did chase the hot mode also took months, and when i finally got it on bigger bets than normal i was soo happy this can only be huge, well big win 3dead spins 2wins rest dead gave about 170x huge disappoiment never played it since.

Did chase the hot mode also took months, and when i finally got it on bigger bets than normal i was soo happy this can only be huge, well big win 3dead spins 2wins rest dead gave about 170x huge disappoiment never played it since.

That is utterly disgusting. Talk about a middle finger salute.

Just got hot mode on $1.20 bet. Bit underwhelming like 350x but ive seen worse so whatever but yeah not a fan. Hotmode is so rare it should be minimum 500x. Like come on.

Capture.jpg

I had the strangest thing happen last night.

In my first 3 spins, I got 3 bonuses. Never ever had or seen that happen before. I have had like 5 bonuses in 100 spins or something like that before on this game. But never back to back to back

Paid 12x 41x and 44x pretty nice quick booster.

In my first 3 spins, I got 3 bonuses. Never ever had or seen that happen before. I have had like 5 bonuses in 100 spins or something like that before on this game. But never back to back to back

Had two in two spins, which is not that rare. But that's got to be in the millions surely :thumbsup:

ive had that before 4 in 5, 3 in a row. On T2 too.

But its all random obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back