Play ojo problem

ArnieA8

Newbie member
Hi just like to wish everyone a Happy New Year
Also just registered with PlayOJO won £3000 I had a email asking me to send documents but when I go on the app it says no need to send documents as I’m up to date have tried to contact by email but no response and the chat dose not answer just give automated responses can anyone help us there a number?

Hi just like to wish everyone a Happy New Year
Also just registered with PlayOJO won £3000 I had a email asking me to send documents but when I go on the app it says no need to send documents as I’m up to date have tried to contact by email but no response and the chat dose not answer just give automated responses can anyone help us there a number?
If you've only just registered with OJO - surely you know if you have sent them the required documents or not... :confused:

Obviously, if you haven't, then you will need to provide the info before they will pay you.

Welcome to the forum!
KK

If you've only just registered with OJO - surely you know if you have sent them the required documents or not... :confused:

Obviously, if you haven't, then you will need to provide the info before they will pay you.

Welcome to the forum!
KK
I have not sent the documents as in the app it dose not allow as it say I’m up to date even though I have had a email saying I need to send documents,it is impossible to contact anyone at play ojo I have sent 3 emails to them but have not had a reply

One win and I have no problem uploading documents but if the app doesn’t allow that what can I do as they do not reply to emails and they are now not responding to live chat

Hi just following up on yesterday’s conversation how long should it take for @EGO to come back to me any idea? As I have sent 2 DM’s and no reply from him
well some reps take the weekend off so might not get a reply until monday morning :)

Hi just following up on yesterday’s conversation how long should it take for @EGO to come back to me any idea? As I have sent 2 DM’s and no reply from him
well some reps take the weekend off so might not get a reply until monday morning :)
well why i posted twice i dont know :) as i cant delate it i just edit this one lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back