NetEnt: Creature from the Black Lagoon (December)

Actually this slot is all i play nowdays. Maybe thats wrong i dunno, but i just like it over games like IR, Lost Island, Victorious which used to be my go to slots.

Wow I haven't played this slot in a while...I played a $1 a spin...I got the bonus feature ...it paid me 70 cents....yes 70 cents....not one wild....

And I am out $100....

And this is why I haven't play this slot in a while....bye bye creature....

Wow, this film is on now on Quest. I'd never seen it before....I've a new-found respect for the slot now and am recognizing those great quotes they put in the game!

Hopefully Netent will knock up a Plan 9 From Outer Space slot next.

What New Year's isn't complete without a massive headache, laziness and outstanding tv?

Wow, this film is on now on Quest. I'd never seen it before....I've a new-found respect for the slot now and am recognizing those great quotes they put in the game!

Hopefully Netent will knock up a Plan 9 From Outer Space slot next.

What New Year's isn't complete without a massive headache, laziness and outstanding tv?

Cheers lol had to find quest channel to see the film myself.

switched on there just in time to see a webbed hand come out the water to grab Kate but she walked away.

Now do i continue watching or switch channel back.

Cheers lol had to find quest channel to see the film myself.

switched on there just in time to see a webbed hand come out the water to grab Kate but she walked away.

Now do i continue watching or switch channel back.

I was up to the bit where the creature was facepalming those two guys in the tent.

I think you have to carry on watching it on a day like today, it's the law :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Meister Ratings

Back